Welcome to our forum!
Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!Register
One of the best cracked minecraft server networks. DRC Network has an active forum and community full of Dutch (Nederlandse) and English players. DRC stands for Dutch Rasta Craft which was the previous name of DRC. Our IP is drc.ms ( DutchRastaCraft best Minecraft server minigames survival skyblock skywars pvp kitpvp survivalgames hungergames creative factions rasta )
@drdoct, I remember talking about my real life to you, and I remember how supportive you were, since day 1. I also remember that once, I was crying my heart out and seeking for a friend that could help me find a way out of that situation, and you were there for me, giving me advices and being so damn friendly! Thank you so much, for every time you became...
After all this time (almost 5 years), it's time for me to leave DRC.
I haven't been very active since March last year and thus my time has come.
At the start of DRC, I went through some very very hard times. These hard times occurred because of DRC, but the only thing that was going to help me through those times, was DRC. I have become a man instead of a little boy and it learned me to be responsible. Sometimes it was a lot of weight on my wings, but I'm glad I went through with it. It gave me confidence in real life, it made me who I am today. I truly hope that every single one of you will find their path one day.
I want to thank everyone who crossed my path since 2012. You made DRC great again over and over again. Naming people by name is something I wont do, mostly due to the fact that it's nearly impossible to thank all the people that helped me in the past. I'm pretty sure the people I'm talking about know who they are. To every single one of these people I just wish to say: If you ever need uncle seagull, please contact me. I won't snap off your finger (most of the time) and I think I am in a state where I'm able take over some weight off your shoulders temporarily -> Trust me I'm a psychologist.
I truly believe this thing can go on forever, but from now on it will be without me.
I am so proud to have been the leader of this project and still will be for the rest of my life.
The admin team will take over everything behind the scenes and will continue to keep DRC this wonderful place to be.
Once again thank you so much for your continuous support, friendship and love (and hate).
It was an honor being here with you all.
Best wishes to y'all <3
This is a quick message to tell some things:
- the end has been disabled till I am home again. If we found out you did go to the end by any way, we will punish you. Keep it fair
- the worldborder isnt set up YET. So keep inside a radius of 10000 from the spawn point. If you were already building past that point we wont reimburse stuff once we got the worldborder set up.
- PlayerShop flags will be fixed tonight
I promise you I won't go to sleep before every bug in survival is fixed! So I suggest keeping an eye on this topic because I will turn the fixed bugs in green(in the following list).
Thanks for reporting and if you find any new ones, be so kind to report them down below!
ABUSER OF THESE BUGS WILL BE PUNISHED!
- The end is not working yet. Ok maybe not a real bug.
- When going to the Nether it will reset ur inventory. When go back to survival give back ur survival inventory.
- The /warp foodspawner is claimed by admin so you can not kill the animals
- The /randomregion not working from spawn area
- The playershops allow to rent but building is not working
- claimblocks of @hijden
- Warp pvp having a bug
- Problem with teleportation to @minbboydespite him being without vanish or teleportation enabled
- Fixing DRCAddons
- Fixing PlugMan
- Server restarting randomly
- Server not saving correctly.
- Mobarena kicks you out too soon. Bounderies of mobarena may be the issue