Hello DRC-Players, I want to give you all a quick overview about DRCNetwork: DRCNetwork portal is created We did this to give DRCNetwork a new look and to make the website highly responsive. Forum and addons are being updated This is for security reasons but also to implement new features that where released by the forum software developers. Staffapplies The staffapplies have been reviewed and 40% of the staffmembers received the information they need. The other 60% need to contact @scorpiddd or @Reynout123 ! (who are these members ? This will be announced when the time is right) Servers have been created The servers have been created and the files have been uploaded. Servers are hosted on our node (1) and are located in Germany. Specs: Intel i7-4790k, 32gb ram, 200gb SSD. BungeeCord and Lobby are being updated We are updating these servers and adding features to make it even better. This features are related to an easier way to manage your commands, but also for security and staff-management. First public release "Survival" Server When the Survival Server is done we turn DRCNetwork public so everyone can enjoy the server. The other servers will follow when they are done. DRCNetwork (DutchRastaCraft) is part of 4Creation 4Creation is our main company and DRCNetwork is a part of it. Check the terms_of_Service for more info. Everyone knows @Reynout123 He was one of the great owners of DRCNetwork, now he is admin on DRCNetwork and MC-4Creation and will help us further in the future by plugin projects, leading the networks with us but also to keep an eye on everything. He is like our right hand ;) BuildTeam We managed to have a great buildteam with some old builders of both networks. (DRCNetwork and MC-4Creation). They will help us with remaking the spawns, to make them even better then they where. And much more, but this is a quick overview so xD If you have any questions or suggestions, just reply on this thread. Note: When DRCNetwork is turned public, we will announce it on news, updates.