1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Abuse?!

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Qix, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix

Qix Gold Miner

*Minecraft name: 321QixBRxX
    *What are you accused of: Abusing
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    I wasn't Abusing! After the shop was griefed, I went to the skyblock server and, i told them that if it was one of them, they could get banned for that, i never said i would ban them myself! All i said was that DrDoct could ban them or Daphne, because griefing is unforgivable! After i became a builder, my old "Friends" were being mean to me, Ignoring me, cussing at me, this player called "Wemestery" is threatening me since yesterday saying he will report me because i can't be mean to him, (but he can be to me) and all i was doing was to ignore him, and then he cussed at me, but i did nothing, (1. because i can't and 2. because i was still thinking he was my friend.) I loved to be a builder on DutchRastaCraft! it was one of the best experiences i had in being staff on a Minecraft server. I never said i would ban them directly. All i said was they could get banned for griefing, and i said they were all suspects. Me and Wemestery were discussing yesterday because he said the shop we build, was shit. I said he couldn't say something like that, and he said, "Oh so i can't give my opinion anymore?" so we discussed alot, and he started, to report me for everything i did. It was great to be in your build team. I hope i can come back to the build team. If not, well... Thanks for the great times with Doct, for the conversations we had, For the good jokes with ClockWound and WendyFTW. And for the great times with Daphne. 2018-11-02_20.30.25.png
    Cya guys! :grinning:

2. ClockWound

Staff Member Mod Forum Guard

Hello Qix,

@Daphnechan is the one who banned you, so she will probably be handeling this topic.

~ClockWound

• Like Like x 1
  3. Qix

Qix Gold Miner

Thanks Clock.

4. Daphnechan

Daphnechan Ex-Staff

Dear Qix,

yes you have been Banned by me for Abuse, here are some things we found:
    - The use of /tphere without asking them to tp them to you
    - the use of /Vanish which is not even an permission a builder should use.
    - The use of /god (in survival) which makes the use of survival not good.
    - Using ME as a reason for someone to not be on the Buildserver where you wanted to TP a player .

- The use of /tphere without asking them to tp them to you
    Donator+ should ask the player they want to tp/tphere to tp them. same goes for Builder and staff(Support+),
    You didnt do it, and you even did a mass amount of tphere

- the use of /Vanish which is not even an permission a builder should use.
    Vanish is not something you have to use, not even as Support or above except if you have to follow a player.
    You used it to spook players and abuse those powers. as of this A builder should NEVER have /vanish

- The use of /god (in survival) which makes the use of survival not good.
    The first moment you had Builder you went into /god which doesnt have to be used in survival as you are bypassing the reason for survival at all.

- Using ME as a reason for someone to not be on the Buildserver where you wanted to TP a player .
    First off all you typed this : vou chamar a daph(meaning : I'll call daph. which you didnt do at all so that is lying to players).
    then you typed this : a daphne nao deixou eu puxar vcs pra la (Meaning : Daphne did not let me pull you to la , which you used ME for tphere someone to the buildserver which is on a Whitelist)
    then you typed this : eu construi do jeitinho q a daph mandou ( meaning : I built it the way daph sent it. , but i have never told you how you should build something, as i only typed you need to chat with Clock and Wendy)

Explain this, and explain why i should unban you while you abused everything above. and more tbh but this was just a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Qix

Qix Gold Miner

Hello Daphne,

/Tp Usage
    i did tphere only on Display (a player in survival) and other 2 because they are my friends, i didn't asked them those times because i had already asked before, and they said it was ok to do /tphere or /tp on them, on the players i didn't know i always used /tpa or /tpahere.

/Vanish usage
    I'm sorry about that. I admit i used /Vanish. But i had no bad intentions. I used it just to scare players because of the halloween (i don't know, i just wanted to play with them i'm sorry.) and i didn't know builders couldn't use it, one day i was testing commands, and i did /vanish and it worked, so that's one of the reasons i was using it, i'm sorry.

/God usage
    I just wanted to not take damage from zombies and skeletons or spiders, and i didn't know it was not allowed for me to use as well. Again i had no bad intentions, i just wanted to not take damage, i'm really sorry for that too. I also used it when i was building something without /fly enabled, so i wouldn't take fall damage.

About your Name.
    When i said i was going to call you, i was just kidding with them, because two of them were fighting in the chat, so i made a joke saying that i would call you, just to scare them, and they laughed later.

And then i said that you didn't let me tp them to the Building server, They wanted to see the shop, and then i said i would take them there, so they could see it, but then i remembered, players can't go there. So i made up an excuse, saying that you didn't let me tp them there.

When i said i followed your rules to build the shop, I said that because i was very angry to Wemestery. (the player i told you earlier in this topic.) He was saying that he didn't like the shop we built. He said it was shit, so i was very angry at him and i said alot of things i shouldn't have said. I'm really sorry for that. I didn't wanted to involve you, but i was very very mad at him.

I know, a Builder shouldn't have done anything i did. I think the reason is because i get too involved with people. And i end up doing things i shouldn't do. I really hope you can give me a last chance.

#5 Qix, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  6. Daphnechan

Daphnechan Ex-Staff

i will talk with the team about your situation, you should also read the rules to make it not happen again

• Like Like x 1
  7. Qix

Qix Gold Miner

I'll be reading right now.

Edit: I also wanted to ask something to you Daphne... Please don't remove me from the BuildTeam.. I know I don't decide anything here. But I'm just asking you.. please don't remove me, I always wanted to be a Builder/Mod on DRC and I finally got to be a Builder. I don't know when I'll have this chance again. I know you may think I don't deserve it anymore. But I have a lot of awesome ideas of buildings for the server. And I would really like to do it. Please Daphne, give me one last chance, to surprise you, to show i am worth it. But, It's up to you... Thanks Daphne.

#7 Qix, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  8. Daphnechan

Daphnechan Ex-Staff

Dear QIX,

I have thought this over and will give you a TEMP BAN of 2 Weeks as of this post.

If we find you logged in to a other account we will perm ban you.

Gz, Daphne

• Like Like x 1
  9. Qix

Qix Gold Miner

Just asking, please don't be angry, am i still a builder? Thanks a lot Daphne.
    I won't log in another account, don't worry.

10. Daphnechan

Daphnechan Ex-Staff

Topic closed

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.