1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make a secure password for my account ?

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by VaQuely, May 30, 2018.

1. VaQuely

VaQuely Iron Miner

Dear DRCers,

As you may know, having a secured password is always a really good thing, but the question here is when do I know that MY PASSWORD is secured? Well, I will show you some tips & tricks so you can get a really good password and never get your account comprimised or even get sold to other people. I had this trouble once so don't say that "Nah I am not going to get hacked. Like there are millions of billions of users out there and I am going to be the one ? No I dont think so" and this is wrong !

FIRST : NEVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORD.
    Sharing your password with friends of school,facebook,discord,MC and other social media won't help you. They will have the control of your account and they could do whatever they would like to on it. ONLY YOU AND SOME OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS MUST KNOW THAT PASSWORD, NOBODY ELSE SHOULD.

SECOND : DON'T MAKE A REALLY COMPLICATED PASSWORD

By that I mean that you should make a complicated password but, something you will remember. If you want to be really careful, use this method like I do. Write Whatever Password you want on a small paper. Next to it write which password of which account it is. Make sure not to lose the paper.

BANK PASSWORD: [ENTER YOUR PASSWORD]
    MINECRAFT ACCOUNT PASSWORD: [ENTER YOUR PASSWORD]
    GMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD: [ENTER YOUR PASSWORD]

THIRD : DON'T USE ONLY LETTERS
    Of course you should make a large password so it will really hard to get comprimised but you shouldn't use only letters. You should use ",.numbers_+-`/<>?' and make a strong password. Don't put personal details in your password like your age or your birth day and don't set for a password, password.

For example this is a really STRONG password: X_9231'cbW45-n
    Could you think of that? I am pretty sure that the asnwer is no.

Tha's all I had to say. I hope you found it helpful. Be careful or yourself.
    Have a nice day,
    Hoobie

• Agree Agree x 1