Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by alvaretrm, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

Player Name : Kappaccino69
    Time: 00:15
    Date: 06:08:2016
    This man is twice the swearing to Turkey's guys and He disrespected. This really annoys my life. He should think not understand the language. there is something called google translation.
    [​IMG]
    Buddha Other:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Kappaccino,

One of the rules of the forum is that you are not allowed to react to complain topics from other players that are intended for staff. Please read these rules (Article 1 specifically):
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/forum-rules.4068/
    As for what was said in chat, I can see some degree of racism in what you say in screenshot 2/3. Making any kind of generalization about a group of people and the color of their skin is crude and uncalled for. You can see that several other players also thought that your comment was racist based on the way that they responded. We want DRC to be a welcoming place for all players, regardless of what language they speak. Of course we encourage everyone to speak English in global chat, but there is little that we can do to enforce this. Please try to be tolerant of all players.

So far you have failed to show any understanding for how this was inappropriate; neither in chat nor in your reaction to this topic. I also see that in the meantime you have been banned by the Console for an ANTICHEAT. At this point, since you are already banned, further punishment does not seem necessary. You will have two weeks to think about why you shouldn't make critical remarks about a race of people and what you were doing to trigger the ANTICHEAT Autoban.

While we are on the topic of skins, I notice what might be an inappropriate skin in the 2nd screenshot. Please avoid using revealing skins like this @jinada

Topic closed. Thanks for the report.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.