Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by 0max nao deu xd, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0max nao deu xd Newbie DRC Player

please me unban me as the x-ray I uzava was to find the house of kauuzinho because he had lost it is I just used in Survival offline and I used that time because he indicol me the coordinates of his house and minecraft 1.9 there was no way or pressing f3.

his house coordinates x-1812 z-2929

please I just used the xray because I could see cordenads and then assasinoBR123
    He had called garbage

please I swear I never used the x-ray online survival and so uzei this because of my friend who lost his house. he gave her not sethome
    obrigado pelo julgamento adeus DRC

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Do you really believe we are this stupid to believe that? Well in that case I can understand you were thinking it was a good idea to use xray.
    Having xray to find my friend his house, well that is one I haven't heard before and trust me, I'm doing this for a long time now.

So your so called friend friend lost his house, but instead of calling a staffmember to help or a ticket, you had the wonderful idea to instal xray so you could magically find it.

So: why did you use xray and even think it was a good idea. And this time think before you type because you lie again and no unban for you.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.