Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Joey / JPCore, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

A fast topic for the 1.9 items. A lot of players said what mending does, what is a Elystra? What is the funtion of it? End city?! Etc. Here i'll explain it short for u. I will link this in the chat if u aren't able to get the answer(s).

To start of with Mending: Mending is a enchant u can add on to all your item this includes: Sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, all armor parts, fishing rod... What does mending? The XP u earn from mining or killing mobs or even fishing will be added to youre XP hotbar AND to your tool, this mean if u have mending equipped on your tool it will heal it self.

-> Youre mending pickaxe has 10% Go mining for quartz or coal, in a few minutes your pickaxe will be fixed.

To continue with the Elystra are wings! Wings indeed most of u allowed to do /fly but using wings is somehting very new, also for members always ticker to the ground, no anymore in 1.9 on DRC!
    This wings are breakable u can add unbreaking 3/2/1 to it some give more lifetime.

How u find this? No be honest not anymore the End is already cleared by a lot of players but don't worry! U can buy it from players or even in the Admin shop with /warp shop on the first floor. (Next level).
    It costs a small 5k for: a lot of fun and fast movement!

How does this work? Like birds, they need air to move so does the Elystra, with /fly enabled it won't work.
    Go to a high spot like a mountain and jump of hold SPACE bar and move with your mouse. If a bird flew into a building it would die, and it will. So do u! Say Hey! To a building but don't fly into it. Need more bird info? Ask @koolmees71 .

Something more cool right now maybe, Dragon heads can be collected now and with some redstone u can make some funny things with it!
    These are not so special they have the same funtion as a melon(-on head) or all other skulls.
    This skull can be found on the front a Endship near a End city!
    So does the Elystra, if u are looking for one.

Also all mobs have now fat aimbot, joking here! But They are harder with that harder level they added a new mob and a respawnable mob, The Bulker is a new mob in peacefull mode it will stay like a block (disguise) and when u come closer it opens and shoots with lightballs on you. The respawnable mob is Enderdragon, yes now it is able to respawn now! Test it out in Single player. Please.

For the combat has changed a lot, Shields have been added Sword attack delay, Shields can also break like the elystra put some unbreaking 3 on it and u should be safe for some time. When using the should u will not get any damage while using it. But you also can't attack enemies on that moment.

And like always some minecraft patches and bug fixing. (1 bug fixing is creating one...)

I hope all things are clear now, if u need to correct something type it down i'll edit it.
    Have fun. Explained short ;_; .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Laurens/TheEmeraldChickn Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Elytra's can be damaged, but they can't break.
    If the durability is zero, they can't be used but it can be repaired using leather in an anvil or another Elytra using a crafting table.

3. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

"Mending" - My long lost brother :P

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

I have mending on my silk touch pickaxe but when im farming xp at my grinder it doesnt repair itself? Am i doing something wrong?

5. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

well do you have other stuffs that have mending on? in your inventory?

6. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

My armor, an fortune pick, and my sword... but they are full durability

7. Sgt_DeathReaper Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

hold in offhand

8. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

i recomend it to you put those in your chest and use 1sword even that sword have mending and 1 tool to repair :D and even its fully repaired those exp dont go to mending tools to repair the tools you know where they go? they go to your exp lvl :D

1.9 prof. here lol... :3

9. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

Thanks i'll try it!

10. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

It worked! Thanks guys!

11. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Well elytras are not wings. They are beetle wings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.