Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hallo_doei, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Hey all,

I saw a few things on the forum about the elytra, I also saw a race game so thats why I am making this suggestion

Gamemode: New minigame
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion: A race game with the elytra, make a parkour, it could be anything and let people race against each other, the first one who crossed the finish line wins.
    Why we should implement this: Most people aren't very positive about 1.9 but there are pretty cool things in it like this.

Just let me know what you guys think about this :smile:

hallo_doei

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Bruqaj Iron Miner DRC Veteran

I've had this idea before and I would love to see it happen but the thing is: the fun in it doesn't really last. You see, once you have completed all maps, there is no fun in it anymore. You can enjoy beating other people but there is no real end goal. If DRC would create another minigame server for this then it would need to be beneficial in a way, by making it possible to donate for cosmetics or something.
    Also if you would make this competitively, you would need to deal with the hackers. If a legitimate player gets rubberbanded, he will probably lose and get mad over it.

Don't get this the wrong way but I think it would be better to let people craft the Elytra in survival (by using a plugin). So that players could create there own parkours to play in.

3. hallo_doei Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

at first: idk how to hack with an elytra (probably they'll find a way but doesn't DRC has an anticheat)
    Second: I don't think it will get boring because you can make a race by it, just make sure there are more people who have to race at the same time.

But if you are just looking to the suggestions what do you think about it @JelleDRC and @Nobody4life ?

4. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Feel free to write a plugin. A good one. And then we might consider it.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.