Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zathial, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Gamemode:kitpvp
    Extensive explanation of the suggestion: well I mean doubt it will change much BC the hit detection is worst then 1.8 in 1.9, but you can remove the timer of the sword swing by adding a plugin and just changing the kit file and making the attk speed a lot quicker, so you can still click fast and combo. But if you do, do this it will become way overpowered due to the fact that it will do tons of DMG, so also reducing the amount of DMG a sword can do, while increasing the attk speed will make it how it was bk then.

Why we should implement this: for those who do not agree with what mojang did, this will be a great way to try to make it how it was. Also, if you guys give me something like "well do not complain to us, complain to mojang" well see great servers are unique they are popular and fun BC of how unique they are now, by making you guys as in the DRC community unique PPP will find out and join this server especially if they do not like the new conabt system, with that I say farewell. DRC staff hope you guys take my tips. I'll be checking out DRC soon for now off too 1.7.10.
    --- This message was merged, Mar 30, 2016 ---
    I meant ppl not PPP lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Does the server has to change for u guys? Why don't u guys just live with this update? If u can't play with this u should learn it, minecraft isn't a hard game to learn or player. Even tho u you said: Just adding a plugin, which one, does that plugin exist? Maybe a link to a "all-known" website? Just being mad on this update won't help u and many others aswell. U should be happy that Jelle/ Joran said : feel free to send you're suggestions of kitpvp.
    PS.: Don't say i know nothing about this, i also hated this updated but i learned it, and now i like it, i also played a long time PvP, Just for adding it to my post.​

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Well i see your a builder hmm okay... so the 1.9 update for pvpers is like if mojang added a way to just generate houses or castles or any build ( basically impossible just an example) at that point no one would have any use of builders now would they...? so the 1.9 update is like that but for the pvpers. It would make it easier for ppl who want to make something awesome without rlly trying now so ill let you think about that now you say you pvp...what kind??? and waht do you know about pvp i wanna hear waht you know and not the 1.9 pvp i mean 1.8/1.7 kind.
    --- This message was merged, Mar 30, 2016 ---
    now as for you, do not be rude just bc you think this is dumb...you did not have to say this so plz next time be more respectful and ik i did typos and mistakes grammar etc but i was on phone and idc about how i type its the internet :D <3.

4. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

I also like the PvP 1.7/8. But i don't need change, thats my opinion ofc! Can u tell me just one reason, what needs to be changed? U create a long topic and it could be easlily said in a few lines. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Due to complaining, I edited the main post a little and underlined the main suggestions.
    Also removed off topic posts.

This has been discussed many times and we'll adapt ourselves to Vanilla Minecraft as much as possible. If they change the attack speed, so do we.
    Now, we might be able to add swords with higher attack speed for certain kits (in all gamemodes), but that will be it. We will also reconsider the power of bows, since they've become more powerfull, now.
    But what about the people that do like the new combat system? It's not fair to them.
    The "unique" part of our server is that we are a great Vanilla Minecraft cracked server with some gamemodes no other cracked server has (or even premium, when Clay clash is out). And we don't want people to learn a false way of pvp'ing, only to switch to another server and notice that they somehow suck at pvp. That's the flipside of a unique combat system.

1.7 still had blockhitting and was removed in 1.8 and you were able to block using your sword until now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.