Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidenken Stone Miner DRC Player

10 Drc Survival Builds

ScreenShots By Aidenken
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    #1 Builder ------> HDGameLand 2016-08-26_21.46.29.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #2 Builder ------> Hallo_doei 2016-08-26_21.49.49.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #3 Builder ------> Joetheminer 2016-08-26_21.59.37.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #4 Builder ------> Jeempje 2016-08-26_22.04.42.png
    #5 Builder ------> TheStupidGamerZ 2016-08-26_22.08.15.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #6 Builder ------> Ryan808 2016-08-26_22.11.38.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #7 Builder ------> Mesa_PVP_ 2016-08-26_22.13.48.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #8 Builder ------> Smpkatie 2016-08-26_22.16.15.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #9 Builder ------> Mendel And Denral 2016-08-26_22.24.04.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #10 Builder ------> AidenKen 2016-08-26_22.26.17.png

This Gonna Help @Joey / JPCore To Find His New Build xD
    If you Want ScreenShot You Can Tell -----> @Aidenken Or Sent Me Cords

2. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

can you make a screen of my small house? :3
    just go to spawn, walk to FlowerFalls and keep walking forward and walk through the city hall

3. Aidenken Stone Miner DRC Player

If You Can Give Me The Cords Coz More easy To Find xD

4. giouta Stone Miner DRC Player

Well, they can easily get these designs on YouTube or Google. And if you want to be a builder, just apply for it (http://drc.ms/builder).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

I
    Don't
    YouTube
    Overtakes.

Be creative, you can get idea's from it but i don't want any rebuilds, instant no.
    Your build can be ugly but if i see creativity in it which i like
    you can still be hired. Building well on minecraft is a different skill to learn or pick up, which can be learned while working with us.

@Mendel i can say only one thing of that thing that u made, uninstall minecraft please.
    (fekr, jk)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Aidenken Stone Miner DRC Player

But Some Of Them ARE NOT

7. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

YOU JEALOUS AIN'T YOU ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

I am. And especially on that region post, is includes all the details i ever wanted to see.
    Even tho, that cobble wall 1x1 which is forbidden at drc but i like it aswell the colors do match up a lot.

This game has been made to be creative, to build your own projects, not from YT what is the point of that then? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

and with ''some'' you mean the region post

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Screenshot my house lol... :3 well i hope i see yaahh all :3 tshaha! o.o demon is back lol..

11. Aidenken Stone Miner DRC Player

I dont Know I've been Searching Round And Do /randomregion When I Find The Cool Build I Screen Shot it
    And I dont know All Build are From Youtube But The Last One Is Not :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.