Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Mr_Dablio, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

The player 321QixBRxX today on the survival been talking several curses and the main reason that started the talk is not to get something that he wanted.
    Well, let's go then... In pvp of survival, today, it died for a friend of mine and then started getting "nag " he and all of the game, asking tirelessly the items from him. So with that, I and many of my friends have started to tell him to stop since it was pvp, and in pvp you win items if you are good, or you die and lose those items being bad.
    Soon after this he began insulting not only to me but as the other players.
    Note: It is not the first time this happens and there were other offenses, but have not had the opportunity to take print.

321.png

In this image we see me insulting directly, saying: "Goes to.... Mother hell ItzGeneralSan [san] horse cock"

3211.png

Here it says: "Okay to Take it in the ass I have 120 years"​
    @Reynout123
    ~~Greetings ItzGeneralSan~~

2. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

first: when i said Vai pra mãe que te pariu, it means go to the mom who created u, if i said vai pra puta que pariu, it would be go fuck yourself. but i said it with no cussing. sorry for the words here but its the way to explain. the 2nd photo, yes i cussed, but not to a specified player i just said that for saying, ok? yes i am wrong. and what i said too in 2nd photo was i have 120 years old what means i am joking. so there's no proof i cussed. And generalsan, did something wrong too, i ticket him for tp unwanted, i found a mobspawner at a mine, and when i said i found it he teleported me to survival's spawn, and i lost the mobtrap and he claimed it. then i ticket him and panzer said he was warned by koolmees, so? ItzGeneralSan, i think we're both wrong. don't you think the same?

-qix

3. SrAlego Hunter DRC Player

Really he was offending people

• Like Like x 1
  4. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Also, when i said to san that he cussed very times too, he said "yes, i do but i do it with my friends and you are not one of them." and i say, isn't that cussing too?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

In the case of this problem I have already explained to koolmees what happened, and I don't owe anything more to you. This topic is connected to their offenses, and not the mistakes of others. If you want to talk of my mistakes create a topic, pleaseeee :)

6. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

and sralego said when i was offline: "No one likes qix here, hope he get banned." and "Qix is a robber" and san said: "Qix only brings confusion" now i say, isn't it disrespect?
    --- This message was merged, Oct 15, 2016 ---
    san u got a warn and this is proof, now i say, isn't it lying about "talking to a mod"? he got a warn and the is proof

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Speaking the truth is not forbidden.... As they say in some sayings: "The truth hurts".

8. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

well u don't have anything to say and that's why you lied about talking to koolmees and that he removed ur warn. Because of that, all u have to do left is tag my answers as funny here. What you think about waiting for the admins to decide what to do? The truth hurts? yeah i know, and lying have it's problems don't you think?
    I said i had 120 years old because they was asking my age.
    I am lying?
    oh yeah, the truth hurts :)
    Alego says: "To say the truth, i don't like 321 (me) too" Alego says: "He is a robber" San says: "No one likes 321 (me)" San says: "He only brings trouble"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

10. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

errr, did someone asked u for the past? did u know u cant use the past as a argument here? what i did before wont change anything now. just wait for the admin's response?
    Oh and you saying that Tp unwanted ban is only for 2 and 3 days? so u mean this isn't important? and that you can do it again?
    haha i am trying to get you banned? sure my friend? or am i just saying what you did wrong? the truth hurts heheh

11. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Well I may be wrong, but I don't have the minimum doubt that you still remain the person from the past.
    Yes including the Moderator Andie told me this once. At no time said that is not important and that I would do again...
    I will not longer respond to you, you are moving away from the main theme of the post

12. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

@staff @Anesitas @Xcnix
    lol it wasn't me who put a link to old threads
    ItzGeneralSan is getting old things to get me banned, because he doesn't have anything to say about what is happening now. The past doesn't explain what is happening now.

13. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Okay.
    Okay so you knew you can't curse yet you do it?
    let me tell you this that wasn't a good idea.

This has nothing to do with this.

expressing your opinion is not bannable.(sralego)
    however saying nobody likes someone is making a false statement and punishable and disrespectful.

Now here is my opinion:
    This sounds like something that has been going on a lot longer than I can get from this topic.
    So maybe it is an idea for you guys to either ignore eachother fully or just try to become friends.
    Learn to know eachother maybe you guys can make a awesome friendship where you do curse towards eachother.

Hereby I will close this topic and hand out some mutes to the people who I think were wrong here.
    So my advice TRY to become friends and avoid siuations like this.
    OR try to use this as last method ignore eachother.
    Use the advice above to prevent kicks/mutes/bans.

Players muted
    Topic closed

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.