Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Reynout123, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Dear Staff, Ecnelis adviced me to make a topic so here it is.
    Name person: MrAnymore
    What has the person done: Lying, scamming, betrayen , threaten, irritating me and probably others.
    When [time and date]:
    Proof: you need to check loggs for this.

So the story:

I asked MrAnymore for team. He asked me 3K for team and i paied him 3K. A week or so later he came in the map and asked me 4K more. He threaten me he would kill me if i dont pay him those 4K extra. And just because he needed money. I paied him 4K extra because I was on a high killstreak and I didn't want to lose it. After I paied him, he went off. So he just logged in to threaten me and then he went off. It was al good. Until he suddenly came on, killed me without any reason. Knowing we were team for 7K? So that is huge scam because he didn't said we were unteam. No he said I said unteam MrAnymore a week before this. But that wasn't possible because I didn't saw him online those 2 weeks before so it was a lie. Then he said he would give away my titan set. I made a ticket for it, but he didn't give away because mods were on. It went ok after it. But wednesday he killed me again. Now he claimed I said the day before (Thuesday) I want to unteam him? But it was a lie again because I wasn't abble to play because I was sick. I went on for a few min just to pick up my kit and that was it. Didn't even talk to him and he wasn't even on. So yeah it went ok. Until yesterday. He claimed he logged during combat, claimed he lost his stuff, claimed I was near him and because of that I picked up his stuff. He threaten I need to give it back or he would unteam me. But it were all lies. He didn't logg during combat because it wasn't in chat. So he didn't lose his stuff. And I was not near him for sure. And I couldn't pick up anything because my inventory was full of junior and ninja stuff. I told him I didn't have his stuff but still he killed me. Even tho I paied 7K? And why would he lie about it? Well to gain an extra titan set without need to pay/ to fight for it. And why would he do that? Well because he probably didn't have much titan left. So yeah he threatend me for an extra set. Even tho I didn't pick it up. I told it in chat. And some people were saying he betrays everyone like that. And probably they paied him as well. Maybe not 7K but less. But it is scam as well. And if it isn't? Well I can ask everyone money for team and just kill them when I got the money ??
    So I talked to Ecnelis and told him this story. And he though MrAnymore broke 2 rules

- Rule 2:Do not steal from other players.
    This rule means that you are not allowed to steal stuff or money from other players. This also includes scamming. Use a chest-shop to trade safely.

- Rule 12:Trading with other players is at your own risk.
    This rule means that we don't reimburse stuff if you've been scammed. We will punish people if they scam, but will not return any stuff.
    And I add an extra rule he has broken with this.

- Rule 4:Respect everybody.
    You have to respect everybody the way they are.
    Rule number 4 because he didn't respect the face every titan needs to wait 3 hours until a next kit. Or until he killed one again.

So my question is:

Can somebody just ask money for team, when he finds out he didn't have enough threaten the same person for more. After a while just lie about what that person said and just scam him by killing? Then be team again. Lie again. Team again and then just lie threaten him to get free stuff ??

Greetings Reynout

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

We will discuss this in the staffteam, I would like to point out that rule 12 applies for you as well. You practicaly gave away 7k, if he betrays you (and that is allowed) it is an risk you take yourself.

3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I toke the risk I know. I don't need my stuff back. I just wanted to know if this is a ban or not. And I don't gave away 7K. I used it to buy something. This time it was team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yeah, you paid for something that can be broken very fast as you have seen. Players do not need to abide the teaming, they are allowed to backstab others and so, your payment was quite useless.

I'll talk to him about the way he is trying to make money, although he did nothing wrong, he is crossing a line.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.