Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Hey , I like very much this new 1,9 boat ! and this boat can be used on land and water ! so I tough , why don't make a race ?
    1,minigame's name: Boat Race
    2, there are 2 gamemodes ! Water Race mode and Land Race mode !
    3,you can upgrade your speed or customize your boat with coins when won the game !
    ( Long maps will not make happy to us ... I think )
    Why we should implement this:Really I don't know ... but I like races because its funny :blush:

And I think a lot of peoples like races too , lets do races in MINECRAFT ?!?!
    give yours suggestions too ! this isn't only mine , everyone can do ! Thanks !:yum:

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

A: Obviously a rip-off from inspired by this recent topic: https://drcnetwork.com/threads/a-new-minigame.13279/
    B: If we implement a racing minigame, it will be with the new Elytra, due to the facts that it's new, harder and can be made more intense.

Feel free to make it a player made minigame in survival though. Or if you have enough place on a creative plot, but I would rather make a minigame out of the suggestion topic I mentioned before.

3. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

wew , with elytra , you can fly ! I cant say flying = racing ... and to me is not harder :blush:
    but with boat , there will have good players and bad players when do speed boost , brake or drift ... ( and more :smile: )
    and this isn't inspired from Francis topic ! I'm saying in survival "All ! Lets do a boat race now !" since the 1,9 update came ...:sweat:

• Like Like x 1
  4. L. [V/\] Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Mrmoustaches already build something like this a week ago in survival.

5. FuturexPlayz DRC-VIP Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I didn't know ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.