Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Arnim, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

I don't know if the following screens will be enough to ban AHMED but I definitely hope so. Especially because i think this is lots meaner and uglier than some blindfold swears that slip out someone becaus that's what can be called "intended evilness".

Name person: AHMEDX
    What has the person done: Blackmailing
    When [time and date]: Today, idk the exact time
    Proof: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

He blackmailed my cousin StevenPunk to make me beg AHMEDX for team, else he wouldn't team him and he also told if my cousin did it he would pay him 20k. The point that i don't get is: How can any guy be so mentally retarded (not ment as a swear, but as a real question to myself) that he pays 20k kitpvp money to get his addiction to self-affirmation proved by disgracing others.

Even when this isn't leading to a ban, I want to use this to inform y'all about AHMEDX's REAL ego behind the wall of kindness that he always pretends in front of mods and teamed people.

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

lol omg arnepunk youre makin this a forum war.
    I never blackmailed him, he spammed me that he wanted team so i said do that stuff and ill team.
    How can that be called forcing someone or blackmailing, it was totally dependent on his will.
    this is all a part of game.
    this report just shows how obsessed you r over getting me banned and highlights other personal grudges wow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Ehhh... why is it so important that i BEG you? And what is this supposed to be if not "personal grudges". Btw keep answering this topic objective. And: I just can't stand your asocial behaviour anymore, that, in my opinion, bothers the server peace even more then a swear. If there is someone (@dracindo_ @JelleDRC @DemiFTW @Maite @Xcnix @Andie) who agrees with me pls answer

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

First of all about the duel part scamming is allowed in duel if u dont agree watch the 1v1 i did with not anyother player but arnepunk. about the teaming thing tell me one reason that i should be banned and i remember that arne usualy says me shutup when i come online and i remember 100% that one day when i came online i just said hey guys <3 and arnepunks reply was shutup and get lost or nobody needs u something like that. I could also have made this a big drama on the forums but i just made a ticket thats it and afcourse all of the enemys of me on kitpvp would rate arnepunks and the other guys post as agree and stuff and they r trying to gang up on me and trying their 100% to ban me. If u look in the past u can see what kind of reports he made against me which make 0% sense. Example when he reported that i had god mode on and stuff. In 1v1s

5. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

AHMEDX have you ever thought about that guys gang up against you for a reason!?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Everybody please calm down. I will take look what happened.

But in the meantime, don't get yourself get forum banned.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

My last comment, kitpvp is all about killing i usualy am not team with donaters cuz i like to pvp so they die then rage. So ofcourse they will take ur side , if i would make a report against u my friends would also rate it who r not team with u.
    My act didnt break DRC rules in any aspect i assume (no disrespect or swearing involved).
    But the acts done by you are extremely disrespectful to most players and i never reported you for these.
    1 asking people to shutup when they say hi
    2 passing unnecessary comments like ahmedx nub, ur ez, hackusating and emotionally hurting by saying nobody likes u and stuff.
    3 making unnecessary reports on forums like this and the previous one about players u want banned.
    4. Rudeness ofcourse.
    If you dont like me just /ignore why do u make an issue of small things.
    I told ur cousin to do that stuff but as i said isnt it totally dependent on his will, so yeah. In game i could ask you to jump off a cliff doesnt mean youll have to.
    Btw ur cousin even agreed to do that for 15k but i didnt accept and arne why dont u show the screens where ur cousin agreed to hack into ur account.
    Lastly, arnepunk you think i fake around mods and other friends of mine. Thats the cheapest thought i could ever hear. Im more straight forward than any person here, thats why many people like you dont like me. Ive never faked around and in this case i was delivering my message to you via ur cousin (Tho u converted into a report where u pictured me as being caught doing a crime). i give extra respect to those people who give me even a little respect (and to those who dont respect me i show them a mirror). Thats why many people on server like me more than usual and some hate me more than usual. Youve never been my friend how would you know that...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  8. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

okay ahmed and now bring some proves as I did ...

9. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

ill just give one example as i dont make much screens much i thought this one might be useful

Attached Files:

10. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Guys, such a childish behaviour though. We, the staff, already know that you don't like eachother for a long way.
    How many times we have had said, If you won't do it, then don't do it. And what about the blackmailing,
    I don't see this as a kind of blackmailing. He pays you if you ask Arnepunk to beg. Like I said before,
    If you won't, then don't. Stop the war, I am sure then you all have fun in KitPVP.

#topicclosed

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.