Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by GeoGamerLP, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

This bug works on every server on which you can craft and place boats, e. g. Skyblock
    This video explains it pretty much (Yes, this was on an other server with a different ACP, but I've already tested this here and it worked):

As you can see, you'll be kicked for flying if you push the boat like that and stand on it for approx. 4 seconds.
    You can't get any items with this because you can't place anything on the PvP area (at least in Skyblock), but it still can be partly used for trolling purposes.

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Seriously, what server on drc did you get it working on? Because i testes this, it only worked when you indeed jump. Standing still did not get me kicked

3. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I tested it on my island in skyblock, may give you more information at Wednesday when I'm back

4. Bruqaj Iron Miner DRC Veteran

In no way is this "flying", this just looks like broken minecraft physics to me.

5. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I know that this isn't flying, that's why I report this as a bug.

6. Bruqaj Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Well the bug also happens on vanilla minecraft, so you should probably report it to Mojang instead.

7. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

But the developer of AAC also has to fix that you get kicked for flying for that

8. Bruqaj Iron Miner DRC Veteran

You get kicked in vanilla minecraft for flying too. If Mojang fixes this bug then AAC will not kick for it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.