Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by aldazobrs, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aldazobrs Newbie DRC Player

andie me banio for 20 days for having more than one account and theft I just got an account had other more not enter more or less many days I created this account as the only acc and andie of a cool ban it without me doing anything I now fais a week that so I enter the aCC with the nick aldazobrs and he min banio by muiltacc being that she already mins gave the ban and it was not for her to again already got the 15 days it I gave ban for 15 days to 1 ves I waited the 15 days have created a new account and started playing it and now when I try to enter again banned for andie__ for 20 days by muiltacc and grinfg being that not steal anything much less tou with multiacc already learned my lesson'm not dirty if and min understand

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

@Andie__ has banned you so she will be the one helping you with your unban topic.
    Please wait for her to respond to this topic.

3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

The account you are currently using is called AldazoBRS. Alright. But there are 4 other accounts linked to your IP:
    AmbrolBR, AldazoPlay, AldazoGamer, and AmbrolPlay. See the following:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So, basically, you are lying to me in your unban appeal, and accusing me of power abuse.
    Nice combo, I shall say. However, unban appeal denied. Learn a lesson for good, and follow the rules. This is the last time I'll tempban you.
    Topic closed.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.