Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by ChedarBr, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChedarBr Newbie DRC Player

Hello , I am a member for a long time , and now I no longer play in ChedarBr account, CREATED A NEW CALL ACCOUNT MUSSARELABR , NOT CHANGED THE NICK , CREATED A NEW . But I do not want to lose my VIP kit and kit permanent diamond, or punctuation (almost 24k ; - ; ) and my money. There would be the possibility to make a transfer of kits , score and money ? I await the answer. Thank you Hugs. ; - ;

2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I will transfer your rank this evening. Money, kits etc. you can do it by yourself.
    After tomorrow, I will ban your old one, because it ain't a nickchange.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ChedarBr Newbie DRC Player

Thanks, one more question, how do I transfer kits and money, it is a command? ; -;

4. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

to transfer you money go on your old account with an cracked minecraft launcher and use /pay [new player name] [your money]
    and you can just give your items to your new account, not really a command for.

5. ChedarBr Newbie DRC Player

I know how it transfers money, but what about the kits ???? How do I do??? You or the staff who pass the kits?

6. TheGooseBumpers Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

log in on your old account, and on your premium account, then just give the kits to your new account, just like you would do a friend.

7. ChedarBr Newbie DRC Player

oh god, but I do not know how to give the kit to the new account, it is with some command ???????????????
    --- This message was merged, Dec 26, 2015 ---
    I get it , just do not know how to step kits to my new account , as I entered the old , and now what I do to pass the kits for the new

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.