Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by JhoonGaamer, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JhoonGaamer Newbie DRC Player

hello, do not know WHAT is happening, an ADM already solved my problem on the nenoplayson, and now one adm with the nick of Andie, banished me and even made fun chatting, talking (bye bye, xoxo).

and the case of multi accounts, it is not my case, because only two times we went into different account, and the case of Forun, I have no right to me Express common?

Note: there was not time to take print chat :|

Thank you for the treatment !
    [​IMG] print: http://imgur.com/zBbkWU4

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hello, Jhoon. I said that because you had a quite disrespectful behavior towards me when said ""Vou nem falar nada no chat, tem invejosos que ficam dando kick", which in english means "I won't say anything because there are jealous people that are kicking me". Yes, I kicked you to test something, but that's not reason enough to say that I'm jealous or whatever you meant with that. I have to say something about this unban appeal, yes, unban appeal. Where you should give me a good reason to unban you, instead of complain about me. If you want to report me for something, go to the report sections, this one is Unban Request. ;-)
    Although I am really interested in listening to your complain, I would like to ask you a question. Who are those?
    upload_2015-11-9_22-19-51.png
    And by the way, I don't ban people unfairly. If you are banned, it's because you were wrong. Not only for being disrespectful, but also for your multiaccounts. I would love to hear from you, are you really NenoPlayson's friend? Let me show you something so you can think twice before responding to this question.
    IMPORTANT!
    - If you lie in an unban app you will NEVER receive an unban

3. JhoonGaamer Newbie DRC Player

ok, let's go then, first on the chat, I said something and not quoted right name? , Secondly the accounts that I have created and because I forgot the password before, and some that I created today because I was very desesparado by the time you banned me, oh I tried to log into another. And account that is with names concerning (Ygor, ygoor, neno. Etc) is not mine and NenoPlaySon that logs on my pc, so these you guys can block, now I will get smarter and put password on my pc, to not happen again.

Thank you for the treatment !
    --- This message was merged, Nov 10, 2015 ---
    and if you feel offended or any other things, I'm sorry, I apologize to you guys admin, moderators and members, if I caused any inconvenience.
    I sometimes get exalted with some things and I'm talking about things without knowing excuse, if not repeated, and because I have many difficult days, and the game and where I can relax. :pensive:-_-

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I was the only person there with permissions enough to kick you, so don't try to fool me by saying this.
    About having problems in real life, don't try to bring your stuff to ingame, that would generate a really big conflict, just like happened today. If you have a problem, fix it and don't try to take it out on me. I am there to help as much as I am to ban who's wrong. About offending me, no, you couldn't reach me with that behavior, though I have my opinion about what is respectful and what is not.
    About the main subject, how can you assure me that you won't use multiaccounts again?

5. JhoonGaamer Newbie DRC Player

I give my word, do not repeat the error !

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Okay. I'll be working in your case and respond to this topic as soon as I decide what to do, be patient. Thanks in advance.
    --- This message was merged, Nov 10, 2015 ---
    Your main account has been unbanned (JhoonGaamer) and the others have been banned. If I check your ip in a few days and see that you have logged in on the server using other accounts, you'll be banned again. I hope you can understand. :-)
    Unbanned.
    Topic closed.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.