Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Tommie_Tim, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommie_Tim Stone Miner DRC Player

Hi, i am banned by @Anesitas

Minecraft name:Tommie_Tim
    What are you accused of:akb (anti knockback) in kitpvp
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:i dont have any hacks i was on my computer and it was a bit laggy i was telepoted back again and again and in the video of airwin you see in the hole i be trown a hole way out. but all of this i DONT have any hack, i bought a rank so why should I ?

Please! i want to come back its so boring now

hope any1 will respond soon

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

We are quite sceptical about ranked players with hacks, so I will give you some shots to answer our questions.

You say your were laggy, then how would you explain that airwin didnt suffer from it?

3. Tommie_Tim Stone Miner DRC Player

i am not very good in english and i dont understand wat youre saying i putted it in translate and my answer is: i had a lot of setbacks and i was laggy so i was just clicking, i had 10 or maybe 15 fps he had 300 !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Okay so, do you mean lagg or low fps? Because they are not the same

5. Tommie_Tim Stone Miner DRC Player

more like lagg

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So yeah, that is the whole point. You blame lag, while his video shows none. You say you had low fps, but that wouldn't explain the movements.
    Low FPS is clientside, so it wouldn't explain why you didn't have any knockback

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tommie_Tim Stone Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas , you forgot 1 thing, the setbacks.
    bit may i say you 1 thing i dont hack and i am so bored now because im banned when i got NO HACKS
    i dont have a proof of this becuase i dont recorded it maybe can i found something that you can see it.
    and when i get into that i hole i be trown out!
    pls unban me i dont have any hacks and i want to play on DRC!! :cryingcat:

and stay i banned or you want to unban me maybe?
    --- This message was merged, Mar 29, 2016 ---
    btw i was just clicking on my mouse and hoping that i kiled _Erwin2001_ and i was Lucky because i killed him!
    and its Always so if im laggy (maybe more people have that) they are not moving and dont getting any knockback
    --- This message was merged, Mar 29, 2016 ---
    @Anesitas

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The thing is: The setbacks you are talking about are full on latency problems on your side, Airwin doesnt suffer them in the video, so yes you might have been suffering lag, but that doesnt mean that you are not lagging.

After al, around the seconds where you see the akb, there is not setback whatsoever.
    As you might know, when there is delay on knockback, it will result in a glide movement when the setback occurs. You gave none of that whatsoever

9. Tommie_Tim Stone Miner DRC Player

my friends saya too that he was blockhitting and if you blockhitting you get less knockback and i was running at that moment

but what i really want to know is get i a Unban or nerd i to wait 13 days when i got no hacks??? @Anesitas

10. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Blockhitting doesn't reduce knockback in 1.8. It only makes the step you took smaller so that you are out of his reach.
    I was really willing to check out what you were sending and telling me, but when I compare it to the response from the co-staff that I send the main video to and when I compare it to my own experience. I'm just not convinced that you are telling the truth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Tommie_Tim Stone Miner DRC Player

i really need to say this, I DONT HAVE ANY HACKS and i know you dont may to lie in a topic, so i dont do that because lying wont help!

i dont know how i can you show you i dont have any vids, recorded, you can Skype me or whatever so i can say and show you but of alll i dont have any hacks!!!!

and i want to know pls if you are going to unban me or i stay banned

hope i will get a response! @Anesitas

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  12. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Seems that you really want my attention, since you would edit your post just to renew the tagg.

Well no, i do not think that we will reduce the ban. Even though you gave enough reasons to question it, the answers are just not there.

#topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.