Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Mr_Dablio, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

* Nome Minecraft: GetfireCZ, TutorBrasil, Well321321 e Dablio, etc.
    * O que você está sendo acusado de: estar jogando a ser proibida
    * O que você está sendo acusado de: estar jogando a ser banido
    * uma breve descrição do motivo pelo qual você acha que você merece ser unban:

Olá eu estou aqui novamente para pedir unban, andie ou drdoct, agora dizendo a verdade,
    :(desculpe! Estou criando contas para jogar porque
    meu unban nunca é aceito, peço uma oportunidade para começar jogando certo, eu quero dizer-lhe que meu primeiro pedido era um pedido de um novato que nunca fez um pedido, desculpe. Já no servidor a explicação que eu estou criando contas é por que eu gosto tanto do servidor que você não tem idéia, eu lhe pergunto ... Como uma pessoa pode recomeçar de novo tantas vezes? Eu faço isso porque eu acho que o DRC é o melhor servidor, eu desanimado esses dias para jogar minecraft vocês são a prova, tudo por causa do trabalho que leva para coletar itens e mais itens ... Eu estou tendo uma conversa sincera :(, eu só jogar quero é jogar no servidor, e eu quebrei essas regras que levaram à unban de tutor e Dablio, eu nem sabia que existia algum fórum ou, e eu lhes digo se eu quebrar essas regras, novamente, não aceitem mais unban da minha parte, eu juro! Por favor, apenas uma possibilidade, já que eu não tive :(Unban Por favor!

In English:
    Hello I am here again to ask for unban, andie or drdoct, now telling the truth, :(sorry! I'm creating accounts to play because My unban is never accepted, request an opportunity to start playing right, I want to tell you that my first application was a request for a beginner who's never made a request, sorry. Already on the server the explanation that I am creating accounts is why I like both the server that you have no idea, I ask you ... How a person can start over so many times? I do this because I think that the DRC is the best server, I discouraged these days to play minecraft you are proof, all because of the work it takes to collect items and more items ... I am having an honest conversation:(, I just want to play is to play on the server, and I break these rules, again, do not accept more unban on my part, I swear! Please, just a chance, since I didn't have:(Unban please!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Here is all I have to say in this matter. Yes I believe you want to play here. However just the simple case of using breaking a rule as an example of your dedication shows you have no intent on following any of the other rules either. Maybe if I hadn't caught you twice yet again multiplaying to avoid ban, I would be a little more open to an unban. However, what I witness is someone who gives lots of talk about following the 'rules', but is willing to break whichever rule is in his way. That's not following rules. That's anarchy. We're a civilized server. Which means we follow rules and respect other players and authority of the staff to protect the server for all. There are many servers who are not moderated in which you can go and run rampant. I suggest you go and check them out while you cool off here. I'll believe you respect the rules, when you start following the rules.

#unbandenied.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Drdoct I broke the rules certainly because I never had a chance a unban\\ "if I had a serve all I am speaking sincerely
    --- This message was merged, Sep 29, 2015 ---
    Commit myself I just want a chance please:(

4. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

You have a chance to follow the rules now. Respect your ban and come back November 1st and we'll look and see how well you did following the rules of respecting your ban. You actually were given an unban chance. However you lied in your unban and then cursed us when we pointed out your lies. So don't go acting like you never got a chance. You had the same chance everyone does.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I will follow all the rules but to prove that I need an unban case:(break can give me Permanent Ban forever!
    Yes but I was a rookie didn't know what was it right :(
    I thought if I lie could lead an unban didn't know how it worked

6. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

There will be no unban until you show you have commitment to the only rule you have right now. That is not entering the server with another playername while banned. This is the last I will say on this and if you respond or post any more unban topics before November 1st, you will receive a forumban also.

#topicclosed

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.