Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by SrRaposaGorda, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SrRaposaGorda Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name:SrRaposaGorda
    *What are you accused of:Multiacc
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Was banned for multi accounts, and has no beyond that, was just being sarcastic while talking with a friend so was bricadeira for a fact what happened to him playing and it was taken seriously more so being a joke between friends take this my ban being that I do not have any other acconts this ip ban caused by the moderator Andie.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Pssssssssssst. This is a staff topic, you are not allowed to reply here, @Cazzette. O:
    -
    SrRaposaGorda, how can you assure me that you didn't change your IP so we can't see your other accounts?
    P. S: That joke though... If you want to joke with someone, do it about something funny. Saying that you use 15 different accounts while a moderator is online is not that smart, plus, not even a little bit funny.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SrRaposaGorda Newbie DRC Player

If I knew moderator can read private conversations would not have made that kind of joke can be sure that ip I not moved to that will trapaciar where can I get onestamente but Moderator Andie excuse me know that I have not been very smart with my actions or talk me sorry

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I'll remove your ban because I believe in you. But if I check your IP and see that you are multiaccounting, you'll end up banned again.
    Please, if you didn't read the rules, do it now. Thank you.
    Player unbanned, topic closed.​

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.