Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by timo12, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Name person: Anesitas (ex mod)
    What has the person done: he was in pvp and said don't hit me i did and he band me i lost my stuff ( gosthwith helmet, golden chest, titan leggins, p1 iron boots, titan tools)
    When [time and date]: 01:25 2-1-2016
    Proof: andie was witness and reynout123
    2016-01-02_01.19.32.png 2016-01-02_01.19.38.png 2016-01-02_01.22.46.png
    --- This message was merged, Jan 2, 2016 ---
    He wasn't a mod any more but he could do /ban till the server restart and he band me for hitting him

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just a little correction (god, why do I find so much errors/lies whenever I meet you? Oh I wonder)
    I didn't tell you to not hit me, you told me that you'd hit me once. I told you to don't.

As I explained to Andie, who was indeed online. I was busy fiddling with my settings in a chunk that rose my ms, I kept returning to that chunk for five or six times. You have any idea how long it can take to find that chunk due to all the random teleports?
    Reason why I didn't want you to hit me, even if it may be only once: It disables the settings menu, thus making all your changes you are doing, dissapear.

Apart from that, I honestly can't be bothered by this topic. As I told you ingame, you tried to convince me that you were wearing Protection 4 enchanted diamond armor, now that I told you that I saw that you weren't wearing, you have changed your story about what you were wearing.
    Your stories are filled with things that later on turn out to be non-true, and like you can see in the last screenshot, the lack of stability in your stories make me seriously question if I did well when I closed the topics saying that I didn't find any hacks on you.

No worries though, I won't be reporting you for trying to unrightfully scam me for a set of protection 4 armor.

This will my be sole reaction on this topic btw.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

who u said u was returning ur chunks why you do that in aren without vanis or armor?
    and about the armor i tought i was wearing p4 but i put it off before because panzeerwaaffel gives me other stuff and i took that on. Yea that was my mistake but here i said what kind of armor i had : ( gosthwith helmet, golden chest, titan leggins, p1 iron boots, titan tools)
    --- This message was merged, Jan 2, 2016 ---
    kept returning to that chunk for five or six times. You have any idea how long it can take to find that chunk due to all the random teleports?
    Dude i hit u once i dín't kill you omg

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@ADEdge has asked me to respond here one final time.

1. I'm a player now, I don't have vanish.
    2. Since i'd be standing still, working my settings menu, i'm not going to stand there in a good kit, and and up dying because first 2 or 3 hits i can't retaliate.

Yet still, when you hit someone, who's working in the menu/settings, they will not be saved. So even though I told you not to do it, you hit me, and thus made me go through the process again.

I may have done more than I should have, my apologies for your loss. I'd like to ask you to stop trying to be funny with me though, last time you tried to be funny with me was when I was bugtesting with Artael outside the glass dome, and you went out of your way to kill me through the glass
    How I saw, see, and continue seeing it: Thats just bothering people on purpose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ADEdge Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

So what i see is 2 people make a mistake:

Guus: he trying to find a bugg but can' t find it because of you hit him.

Anesitas: Because you are player now you shouldn't use your old permission again. So you get 2 week ban for using Mod power you don't have anymore.

#Topic Closed.

(I CAN FINALLY BAN Anesitas FOR A REASON YAY)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.