Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by DreamPhreak, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamPhreak Woodcutter DRC Player

@Anesitas
    pls unban IP.
    BTW: has anybody informed you that all the computers in this internet cafe share the same IP?
    And who do you accuse of multiaccounting? pls inform. ask @Reynout123 for proof that the IPs of the computers in this internet cafe ar ALL identical.
    Ban screen:
    --- This message was merged, Jul 3, 2016 ---
    Also, sorry for not following the template.
    PS: just ban the accounts of the accusd multiaccounter, not the IP.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, we have this beautiful system that registers player ID and connects it to the ip. So whenever we see 1 banned player come online, we'll see all accounts connected to that ip.
    I did some investigation. There are alot of playernames that are so much the same that they have to be the same person. There are also names that are so much together that they can not be anything else than one person claming multiple accounts.

Who I accuse? The whole cafe. If you guys can't control yourself, this ought to be the only way to bring it to your attention.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. boxtroll15 Newbie DRC Player

[​IMG] Hi there i`m boxtroll15 the multiaccounter why did you banned the IP address don`t banned that just banned my account just ban all of my account that have name boxtroll after you ban my all account iw ill sto multiaccounter account so after you ban the account all off us we will find a new server
    Because we are all tired to play, That sever DRC.ms we find a better server that then they can use a fly hack and more X-ray mod

Anonymous135

4. DreamPhreak Woodcutter DRC Player

Well, you can have an option of banning only th accounts associated with the multiaccounting.
    The person above, @boxtroll15 has approximately 7 accounts named boxtroll1, boxtroll14, boxtroll15, boxtroll16, boxtroll17, boxtroll18, and boxtroll19. Another multiaccounting by jiolumacad and lumacad0905 is made; if these/this is the only info/s you need please reply. If not, jus ask more.
    --- This message was merged, Jul 4, 2016 ---
    Also, why "banavoidance"?

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Because accounts were made to avoid deathtrap bans.
    I will think about your case when I return home, however, if you were aware that they did in fact have multiple accounts. Ask yourself: why neglect to report the issue?

6. boxtroll15 Newbie DRC Player

Hi Anesitas just ban the account don`t ban the IP Address because the internet cafe that where we played all the pc can connect to the server if i`m to you just ban my account and unban the IP Address DID YOU UNDERSTAND ME ! ! ! ! ! !

Anonymous135

7. DreamPhreak Woodcutter DRC Player

I WASN'T aware. I just knew it a couple of days ago.
    And who knows, somehow that sneaky little faud managed to get seven multiaccounts.
    As you see, and said, its the cafe's fault, but the owner of the cafe barely even cares.
    Please ask for further info if needed.
    --- This message was merged, Jul 5, 2016 ---
    Oh and the guy above.. doesn't s
    how much respect...

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

As you said yourself, you know the number of accounts he has. That proves that you were in fact aware.

@boxtroll15 what would there to be gained? As soon as I remove the ipban, you will just use it for creating new accounts.

9. DreamPhreak Woodcutter DRC Player

I''l try disciplining @boxtroll15 . Who knows what would he do? It's nothing but HIS fault if this happens again, but of course, we will take responsibility of it. Next time another multiaccounting incident occurs, you can approach me for information, probably before banning the
    IP. Yo can also approach @boxtroll15 if you want. I know you all - the admins - are always (or often) giving valid reasons to ban a player or IP address. I just want you to asure, at least, the information you received. Ok, ok I know that you will say I don't probably have the right to say this, and I admit it. But please, ban @boxtroll15 's accounts, and I'll just try telling him to, for heaven's sake, stop making multiaccounts.

Thanks for further reponses :innocent:.
    --- This message was merged, Jul 6, 2016 ---
    Also, the purpose of these multiaccounts were just extra creative plots. Just saying.
    --- This message was merged, Jul 6, 2016 ---
    Further info, his ( @boxtroll15 ) main account in DRC has the name boxtroll15, which is the only account he uses in minigames and survival.
    You have the option to ban all his accounts except the account mentioned^, or just simply ban all involved accounts.

10. DreamPhreak Woodcutter DRC Player

Hey, all the players here are waiting impatiently for the Ip-Unban.
    Pls respond quickly.

11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So much posts to work through. Lets go:

This we can't do. The player misbehaved, so he'll be punished. We are not going to wait for you to respond, just because you fella's are unable to work together and agree on behaving.
    He already knew that, else he wouldn't have responded like this in here. The rage in his post shows me that he tried to create a new account to avoid the ban, else he would just be 'very sorry for causing this trouble to you guys'
    So ask yourself, how can I fix that problem?
    Why would anyone want to sock anyone's private parts? that seems quite painful

Neither are you. Responding to stafftopics gets you banned :'

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. DreamPhreak Woodcutter DRC Player

Well, would you think there would be any other solution besides making @boxtroll15 explain and to make him speak to you or even just stop him from using his accounts?
    --- This message was merged, Jul 10, 2016 ---
    Also what's with the "deathtraps" thing? He hasn't played survival ever! Or, perhaps... just literally three times...
    You might actually want to translate that from Filipino to English to agree to just ban his accounts.
    I'm really sorry for this. Thanks though :)
    Also, just so you know, I actually kinda like the Martin Heidegger quote.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, as you already know. There is quite alot of players on your ip.
    However, I think that you guys get the message now. Next time this happens, I suggest hitting the culprit in the face so that he/she stops avoiding ban. Because we'll target your ip, doesn't matter if 1 player plays or 100.

#ip unbanned

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.