Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr_TheBest_Pt, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_TheBest_Pt Newbie DRC Player

BY Toxxi

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

Jelle's breakdancing skills are on point tho

3. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

sorry to be that ''guy who hates on everything'' again, but it seems to me like you were in a hurry, since:

1. the background is low quality
    2. the DRC Network text is cropped asf in a different ratio then it should be, and is also in bad quality
    3. the skins are just pasted on top of the background, and tbh i don't really see them blend into each other (what they should)

If you fixed those 3 things, it would have looked a lot better and more professional

And sorry if i sound a bit too harsh, but I could also just have said: ''wow nice'' but you can't do anything with that. With what i now told you, you can. I advice you to watch a lot of YouTube video's since there are a lot of video's on YouTube which explain you how to get something like this or that, in *insert program name*. I think you just began doing this whole design thing, so if that's true, i understand why it looks like this. Though you shouldn't forget failure is the biggest teacher: it's not bad to hear something looks not very good etc. Instead of feeling bad, you can do something with the feedback you got and try to make it better the next time :)

Well, i hope you do something with the feedback i gave you, and i'm looking forward to see your next thing :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.