Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by AHMEDX_YT, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

just after losing his protection 4 armor arnepunk has been very unusual with his pvp with me. I know arnepunk and his pvp for a very long time even before the server reset. However, i think he is mad at losing his gear and his pvp has become very unusual. I hardly get a hit on him now. Plus ive viewed some vids in slow motion and ive noticed that he hits, while not even pointing at me ( just as i show in this vid). I think he has some triggerbot or some hack client with which his every click is on me. Please mods clear this out, u can see the difference easily in the previous pvps with him i uploaded and this one.

proof:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Again take off the quake FOV. What I see is him hitting you from the front, then missing on the side. Then coming back from the front 3 times, then again missing twice on side, then again on front. The biggest problem is this field of view distorts everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Drdoct kk i agree with the case of applejuice but not with this case, cant u see im litrally 90 degree frm him and he still hits me i dont think thats possible unless u r hacking.
    --- This message was merged, Sep 21, 2015 ---
    My ping is always about that much -_- and still i do kills ez.
    I think u should take a look at my vids.

4. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Quake pro as manmet said is good for pvp. The only problem with it is that you cant predict if a person hit from too far in reality or not. But this hack is something else bro its not related to FOV. You can see him hitting from sideways. And from my experience with hackers im a 101% sure its hacks. I had a guess about applejuice but this guy is sure hacking.
    And i knew quake pro would be a little disturbing for you to figure out this hack so i slowed the vid down to 0.25. With the slow mo its perfect i think. This is basically how i catch hackers most of the time.

My ping isint that high i play with that same ping everyday and i dont lag.
    Nor does anyone anyone say me that i lag

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  5. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Dude if u put the fov to the max its says quake pro -_-
    I know what u mean dude lol, i know im not lagging btw if i lag like that i get like alot of hits together on my self in a very short time....now idk if u understandbme :)
    Did both of you guys delete your comments LOL. Hahaha thats weird. @MeMatty @MrCreeperBruhh

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.