Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Balkiely, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balkiely Hunter DRC Veteran

Good afternoon jelle, I was thinking and I think I know a way to avoid the multi accounts more. How about adding a maximum registration by ip? So when they try to register only and will not be a way to be less multi accounts and to facilitate the work of the moderators, admins, etc ...

Kind regards, balk.

@JelleDRC

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

i think that i may react on this topic so, i dont think that will work cuz you have friends, little brothers and sisters and other familie so what if i have 2 brothers and 1 sister and we all want to play drc, my 2 friends are coming here to get minecraft and ofcourse they want also in the server. you will be at 5 accounts BUT if you play with cracked and you bought primium you get a other name ( niet per se ) so also other names. if my familie first had cracked and now primium then we have 8 accounts + 2 friends = 10 accounts. but families can bigger and smaller so if this comes it have to be more then 1 account and if you are alone you can still make more accounts.

BTW: if you have an Lan-party at home with 9 friends and you see this ip and everyone wants to registrate...

i hope my oppion is clear and hopefully also good enough to read :)

3. Balkiely Hunter DRC Veteran

To be honest, that's right, I had not thought of such cases. It would be fair to those who have multi acc, but would also be unfair to those who had siblings. I think you're absolutely right in what you say, in any case would not notice me without trying to expose this suggestion. Anyway thanks for your opinion ^^

4. Schimmelbrot/Kevin Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Actually, why don't you give a warning when the same ip is registering another account. This way, everybody knows about the rules and can decide if they are going to break them or not. No one will ever be able to say he didn't knew about the rules.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Balkiely Hunter DRC Veteran

It's a good chance, when there without breaking the rules would have many excuses for unban appeal, and were warned before registering, good opinion too ^^

6. Pedrogamaski Coal Miner DRC Player

How about us? We play on a Internet Cafe too

7. KleineAap Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I think they shouldn't do this. What about friends, family, or internetcafé's?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.