Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by GGRick, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGRick Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: GGRick
    *What are you accused of: MultiAccounting
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

Good day!
    My name at the server is GGRick. I play Survival mode. I went offline to wash the dishes and I came online, I'm banned because of using MultiAccounts. I'm banned by Andie.

Me and my friends have a simple village which contains 3-10 users everyday. We are building farms and all structures needed in our village. I cant be banned on server.

I not using any accounts. I'm only using my main which is GGRick. This also happen on other server (Not going to mention). I emailed them about my IP and talk something. I got unbanned. But now I play this server because this is where I'm spending my time.

Mr.Andie, If you could unban me, I would like to have a talk to you about my IP. Thank you so much for understanding.

PS. There is something wrong with my IP. It changes I dont know why.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Yes, your hacker friends, who got banned for fly hacks, right? I see. Mind to explain me who are those?
    KurooiNeko, yhuricko_game, SpongeBoboXD, Nataniel, BlackIce, Mark596

We can talk here, either here in your unban appeal, or in a conversation. Feel free to send me an explanation. And, I am not "Mr. Andie", I'm a girl, and you can call me Andie. ^-^
    It happens quite often with me when I restart my modem. But keep in your mind that your IP changes are not the problem here, and yes the fact that you have these accounts registered on it. However, have a nice day!
    Looking forward to your answer.

3. GGRick Newbie DRC Player

Yes, your hacker friends, who got banned for fly hacks, right? I see. Mind to explain me who are those?

- Yes, they are using hacks. What I recall is kat and archie. Yes they are my friends. They started the fly hack when a user (I cant remember her/his name) came to the village and we saw he/she was flying. Then kat activated his hack. There was no staff online..plus im trying to report i dont even know how.

It happens quite often with me when I restart my modem. But keep in your mind that your IP changes are not the problem here, and yes the fact that you have these accounts registered on it. However, have a nice day!
    Looking forward to your answer.

- GGRick is my only one account I use Ms. Andie. It's the only one account I registered on DRC. I was the first who registered with my friends (JeromeJLS & GGClayde) I invited them both because the other server was too boring.
    --- This message was merged, Apr 13, 2016 ---
    I never expect that they are using hacks.

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I still need an explanation. These accounts are registered on your IP...
    "KurooiNeko, yhuricko_game, SpongeBoboXD, Nataniel, BlackIce, Mark596"

Do you have a brother, sister? Both?

5. GGRick Newbie DRC Player

Those accounts are not mine. Seriously, I have 5 IPs. I found it out when I got banned on other server which is MultiAccounting too.
    + I'm not registering with those kinds of names.

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

And how can you have 5 IPs, can you explain me?

7. GGRick Newbie DRC Player

That is what I cant explain, but I can show you my conversations with the other server.
    Contaning the IP's in it
    Containing*
    It seems that I cant find in all my emails about the conversation.
    But I can call my friends here at the forum because I was talking to them when I'm writing a mail.
    Ok I found it, I will send it to you privately.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  8. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Alright, what I see is that your IP is constantly changing, that doesn't mean you have more than 1 IP.
    Please, answer my question:

9. GGRick Newbie DRC Player

Mrs.Andie, I don't use any proxy in my laptop.

I don't have brother, sister playing Minecraft.

10. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Rick, I believe in you, but I still need a plausible explanation so I can unban you. And so far, sorry to say, but you are not helping at all.

11. GGRick Newbie DRC Player

I was not aware that there are accounts whom you called are "hackers" registered in my IP. In every server when I register, I always receive a note which is " You have registered the maximum accounts". That's why I chose this server. It doesn't give me that note.

I don't know how to do this. But maybe this will be the last time I will play Minecraft. I'm just waiting for nothing.

Thanks for your time.

12. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I will choose to believe in you and give you an unban instead of keep trying to understand what is going on. I hope you are not trying to fool me. Please, have in mind that if I check these accounts again and see that there are new logins, I'll ban you again so you can explain yourself here. Thanks for waiting and sorry for the delay.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.