Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Golddrags, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golddrags Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: Golddrags

What are you accused of:Anti-Cheat Autoban

A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Well, I got these hacks that would help me build really fast in creative mode, so being my dumb self I tried to use it on a server. The server I used it on just so happened to be this server. I was on my little cousin's plot (04killer07) and tried to use them. I did get temporarily banned for this and I instantly regretted my decision. I love this server so very much and would so grateful if I could have 1 more chance. If me and my cousin could be unbanned it would mean the world to me. I promise I will never ever use hacks again. Even if you don't want to unban me, please unban 04killer07, He didn't do anything, I was just on his plot and he was beside me whenever I did it.

2. Golddrags Newbie DRC Player

Do you think I would be able to be unbanned @JelleDRC ?

3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

We do not shorten tempbans, Golddrags. If your cousin is banned as well, it's because you probably share IP with him, so he has to wait until your ban expires to be able to play again. I am sorry for the late reply.
    Topic closed.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.