Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Exap_, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exap_ Newbie DRC Player

I took ban 14 days and the reason was " ProSpero20 " but i don't know who is " ProSpero20"

so unban me please, my name in minecraft is " Exap "

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

@rebeeccc has banned you so please wait for his responds.

3. Exap_ Newbie DRC Player

4. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi Exap,

I banned you because you have a very similar IP to the player Prospero20 who was avoiding ban. Furthermore, the skeleton spawner that you were selling was discovered by Prospero20. Based on his precision in locating the spawner, I would guess that Prospero20 found the spawner using X-ray, but this is another issue entirely.

So riddle me this: why were you selling a skeleton spawner that was found by somebody that you don't know, just minutes after the player got banned? And here is the real question of the hour: Why would you pay $9000 to somebody that you don't know??

Something isn't adding up here. I know I wouldn't trust and send money to somebody that I didn't know for no reason. It seems to me that you're lying in your unban appeal, and by doing this you guarantee that your ban will not be shortened. I'll give you once chance to explain yourself and why you paid money to prospero20.

Attached Files:

5. Exap_ Newbie DRC Player

I don't give him money for nothing i was going to buy from him 2 spawner not just 1 spawner ( zombie and skeleton ) i paid for first one and then i paid for second one when he told me for the zombie spawner but he didn't give me the second one

and i made /trust because he told me he can build spawn farm

+ ProSpero20 never opened my account or i opened his account , maybe we have similar ip because we are from same country

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  6. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You're sort of dancing around the fact that you lied in an unban appeal. First you say that you don't know him, now you say that you trusted him on a spawn farm and have purchased spawners from him. Another strange fact is that you and Prospero20 seem to transfer money and trust each other with little or no discussion - there isn't a log of chats between the two of you globally or privately discussing the nature of these transactions. There are also more than two money transactions, which doesn't make sense if you only bought two spawners from him as you claimed. So either the two of you are telepathic, the two of you know each other in real life, or the two of you are the same person. Which is it? Another question, why would you buy a skeleton spawner from Prospero20 only to sell it for less money than you paid for it?

The biggest problem that I see is that you have lied in an unban appeal. Why did you claim not to know Prospero20 initially and then fumble for an explanation once I called you out on the lie? It is hard to believe anything that you say since I know that you've already lied. Why would I trust that you aren't going to continue lying to me?

7. Exap_ Newbie DRC Player

Im Not Prospero20 my similar ip is just because we are from egypt
    At First We met on Egyptian TeamSpeak Server We Played togther for 5 hours like a new friend or we dont know each other
    then prospero found a skeleton spawner i said i would like to buy it from you
    we only spooked 5 hours on teamspeak thats not mean that i know him
    i only was going to buy from him something A GodSword And Skeleton Spawner
    I Sent him his money "9000" For the two items the GodSword:3000,Skeleton Spawner:1500 and 1000 for Free + Zombie Spawner For:3500
    Again I Say We only know each other from A Egyptian TeamSpeak Server For ONLY 1 day
    He Gived me the Skeleton and he said he will give me the GodSword + Zombie Spawner tommorow i said its ok
    and we contiuned playing
    So We Dont know Each other good just like a new person to me Trusting Him Doesnt Mean we are friends
    But now he got banned for illegal thing thats not my problem i didnt do anything illegal
    all i did is trusting him to build me the spawner and play togther And Bought something from him
    and i gived him 1000 for free
    And About the similer IP
    197.xx.xxx.xxx is for egypt country that why the ip is similar if my friend was going to make VPN
    he will use another Country like Germany-England Because Egypt servers is Slow :)
    Please UnBan Me And Thank You

8. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Interesting how the story evolves and unfolds as you reveal more of the truth. If I am to believe your story about the TeamSpeak server, it helps to explain much of what happened. We have no way of knowing what you and he discussed on the TeamSpeak server, and thus I cannot confirm your story. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter...you started this unban appeal by lying, and that is your fatal mistake.

I will take your word for how you know Prospero20 and the deals that you made with him, but this doesn't change the status of your ban. Please take some time to read the rules and think about why you lied on your unban appeal. Your ban will expire in 2 weeks.

Please note: if you had been honest about your dealings with Prospero20 from the beginning, your ban would have been reduced. It is because you lied that your unban request is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.