Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by WarriorKiller, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorKiller Newbie DRC Player

Hi staff team from the drc server
    the staff member Reynout123 band me for 14days with no reason the reason he placed is critical hax in eggwars i wos playing OP EggWars now take this into count OP/OVERPOWERD/SUPERPOWERD if he wants me to continue let me know
    now continuing on i wos on op eggwars with str2 and speed (max pots) i wos going to destroy the purple teams egg they had NO ARMOUR and i wos 1shooting em i buy a pickaxe to break the obsidian and i turn around and some dude is hiting me i hit him with my max sword of op eggwars (sharp 5 fire 2) and i killd him and i got band
    i dont deserve to be band i dont think at least beacuz i didnt do anything rong
    ty for ur support and keep being the awesome server u are much <3 and ty for ur time

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Banned by @Reynout123, please wait for him to respond here.
    Thank you!

3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I found it suspicious you could 1 hit me. And honestly I didn't saw pots but that's possible if my particles were off. I will check this to be sure. IF my particles were off, I will unban you and excuse for this fault.

Hope you understand.

EDIT: I was wrong. I am so sorry this happend. I unbanned you immediatly when I knew I was wrong..
    So sorry. Have fun!! :D
    Greetings Reynout123

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. WarriorKiller Newbie DRC Player

np man thanks for helping me out now :( i lost my game of op eggwars :p
    reynout123 glad you and me and in good terms now didnt want to have one of the mods being mad at me :P
    have a good day

• Friendly Friendly x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.