Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Only4Me, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only4Me Stone Miner DRC Player

Jan 29, 2016
    i say she
    --- This message was merged, Mar 10, 2016 ---
    that it was a bad moderator and she bann me
  2. Andie__ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Mar 16, 2015
    That was fast!
    Let me explain something. I am there to help the players, punish who is wrong and also to have fun and make friends.
    A few minutes ago you even said "Love you Andie", because I haven't done anything to harm you. But what happened? You came and tried to kill my teammate, and I was right in front of you both and tried to warn you that he was your teammate as well. You killed him, I killed you. That's it. Don't take things personally or try to tell me I am a bad moderator for killing you, that's just a game and after all, you have titan rank, you can get your kit again in a few hours (you would, since you are now banned due to your disrespectful behavior). And of course, you started to talk trash, and getting tempbanned for a day wasn't enough for you, so you HAD to use your cousin's account to ask me the following:
    I get it, getting killed is not nice, losing gear is awful, but showing lack of respect towards the others because of such things is not worth.
    I am not sad, mad, anything. I still respect you and expect it to be mutual.
    Have a nice day, Mesa. I hope you can understand the things I said, and I apologize if I did anything to harm you. I didn't mean it.

Kind regards.

Topic closed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.