Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Kappaccino69, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappaccino69 Hunter DRC Player

*Minecraft name: Kappaccino69

*What are you accused of: I honestly don't have a clue, I've been banned by ANTICHEAT. I think for glitching because that's what it kicks me for like 10 times a day. I thought this was not only me, and that it was just something annoying about the ANTICHEAT in survival but apparently it banns you after a set amount of time.

*A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I do not have any hacks installed on this computer and I never have in the past either. The mods that I have installed are optifine with shaders (which I'm currently not using). Also I have John Smith resource pack installed.

2. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

We need to understand what you were doing and the exact date and time of your ban in order to check the logs and determine if it was indeed a false-positive. @JelleDRC is the only one who can check these logs, so please be patient.

3. Kappaccino69 Hunter DRC Player

I don't remember the exact date and time, but it was probably around 12:35-12:40AM as I made this post right after I was banned. I was playing in survival (just walking through my village next to my home) when I thought I got kicked by anticheat again, but apparently I got banned. If there's any other information you need to know, please contact me :)

For the record: https://gyazo.com/351ce42927b9ade84ec6d3950e0f493c Proof that I do not have any hacks installed on my computer.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  4. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thanks for giving us more information. Do you have a very poor internet connection? Because it is hard to believe that you would be kicked and banned for just walking around your village. It would be more believable if you were running or mining with an Efficiency 4 pickaxe or trying to fly with an Elytra, but I struggle to understand why just walking in a loaded chunk would trigger an autoban.

You made an interesting choice of words in your first unban appeal - you said "I do not have any hacks installed on this computer..." You try to provide 'proof' for this with a screenshot, but this only really proves that you have no hacked clients currently installed in the main .minecraft directory on the computer you are currently using. It is easy to move a hacked client to another folder and take a screenshot like this. It is also easy to hack on a different computer or with a different Minecraft client stored in a different folder. The fact that you first said you had no hacks installed on this computer makes me a little suspicious. I guess the logs will have the final say - if it says that you were banned for using X-Ray or for Speed or Flying, this will not really vibe with your claim of just walking around your village. However, if the logs show that you were likely glitching or lagging, this will look more favorable for you.

Because you have been reported for making racist comments by another player, I am going to close this thread. JelleDRC will still examine your situation in the Anti-Cheat logs when he gets a chance and if he finds that your story checks out, there is a chance your ban will be shortened. Otherwise, you will be unbanned in 13 days. Thank you for understanding our need to prevent hackers from ruining the server experience for everyone else.

-rebeeccc

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.