Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Rockstarboy69, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Minecraft name:Rockstarboy69
    *What are you accused of:Banned for writed 卐 ✠ H E I L H I T L E R ✠ 卐" in wrong chat/minecraft acc screeen. Sorry for it :(
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: So i can done my big treehouse building and have fun on this server with my friend Elijazz. I dont want him to know i got banned becouse he will R.I.P me in irl. I want to say sorry for this misstake i did at my windows 10 minecraft screens :(

2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

I just can't believe you are sorry about what you said.

Unless you can give me a good reason to unban you, you will be banned for at least a few months.

3. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Tell me somthing you would believe as it new for me ?
    Maybe i should wait for the next new year.
    I wont show respect to someone who cant grammar and banning all the world players. Ipchanger here i comé again :)
    Byee Guy #TopicClosed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Maybe you should learn how to respect people instead of trying to point out nonsense things. About Nobody4Life's grammar, I believe it's not something you can complain about. Instead of doing that, go improve yours and quit being disrespectful. You can change your IP how many times you want, but in the end, you'll end up banned for such trivial reason again, because your IP might change, but you are still the same childish guy.

I failed to understand the other things you said, and your english is giving me headaches, would you mind to put some sense in your sentences?​

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Rockstarboy69 Woodcutter DRC Player

Make nosence to me. Maybe i should care about you instead. How wortless you are and mm.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Due to the fact that you are clearly incapable of making sense with your sentences, and show a measureless lack of respect, this topic is closed. If you still want to be unbanned, wait for @Nobody4life to reply here.​

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

One thing is clear, you are a shame for yourself and everybody that does know you. Maybe if you had a little more respect for someone, you could get an unban. But now, that chance is gone.

You just don't joke about what happend in WW2, and if you do, well I'm sorry for you.
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/unban-request-rockstarboy69.11342/ This does clearly show you don't have that. So say goodbye DRC, because you ain't coming back ever, even't after a ban reset I'll make sure you are banned again.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Do you even grammar?
    His grammer is 5000000 times better than yours lel.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.