Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by AionChaos, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AionChaos Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name: AionChaos
    What are you accused of: AutoClick/Macro
    A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    Not use Auto Click/Macro and even do not know what is macro.
    I was playing quietly when killed TheRocky (or something) and then I killed Andie with the armor of diamonds that caught the TheRocky then ran the command (/spawn) and was guarding the armor when I was banned by Andie.
    I was not wearing AutoClick or macro, only had potion and they do not.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So can you explain me how you killed me with only 4 hits? I am not talking about the other players, I am talking about our duel. I had the same potions as you, and I already have dueled you once. You could barely touch me in our first duel, and now, from all of the sudden you kill me with 4 hits?

3. AionChaos Newbie DRC Player

Yes I can explain, was more than 4 hits.
    1 start, I think three when you came to the top and not jumped the block being that I was on top and hit his head (Critical) and 2 at the end when we left in the near blocks.
    And as you said in our first duels I could barely touch you because there was a huge difference, and attack defense to their advantage. but at that time it was equal to iqual.
    I have no reason to use these types of hacks.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So you are basically saying that I am lying? You only gave me a critical, but that means nothing. A critical couldn't take out my whole HP. I was hitting you as much as you were hitting me, and another player was there, also hitting you. About our other duels, doesn't matter if there was a huge difference. Your way of pvping doesn't change in a few days, not from "barely touching me" to "killing me with 4 hits".
    And about having no reasons to use any kind of hack, that's what they all say, so how can you assure me that you weren't hacking, Aion?
    --- This message was merged, Nov 18, 2015 ---
    No need to explain yourself anymore.
    You are definately aware from the fact that multiaccounts are not allowed, and still...
    upload_2015-11-18_3-2-9.png

You'll have a chance to explain yourself, though, only in a month. So come back in 18/12 so we can talk about your chances of being unbanned.
    Topic closed. ​

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.