Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Sanderp, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanderp Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Jun 11, 2014

I've been banned for deathtrapping, but my last login was +/- 2,5 weeks ago. At that login I only sayd hello.
    Can I get explanation? I didn't make a deathtrap...

My ban expires over 17 hours but I don't know why I'm banned?

I'm banned by @rebeeccc

(Edit: I do not necessarily need an unban, but I like a good reason)

(edit 2: It's bad for my ban stats. As far as I know I'm not previously banned :P)
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

May 23, 2014
    Hi Sanderp,

You were banned because of a passive deathtrap on your claim (see attached image). You have a long pitfall leading to your underwater base and there wasn't any water at the bottom to prevent people from dying if they accidentally entered. I was made aware of this thanks to a ticket from another player who died from falling into your base.

Because this was not an active deathtrap (you didn't TP anyone there to kill them), I gave you a shortened ban of just 5 days and this ban ends tomorrow. I have also added a water layer at the bottom of the pitfall so that future explorers will not be killed just by wandering into your base.

Thank you for understanding our need to make DRC safe for all players, including those without the ability to fly. As long as you do not build any deathtraps in the future, this ban should not reflect poorly your status or integrity as a player.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.