Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by good joe, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. good joe Newbie DRC Player

*Minecraft name: requiem3750

*What are you accused of: bad mouthing

*A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    I never accused someone unfairly. I made tickets asking for mods to check a situation where a friend got banned for griefing. He doesnt speak english so i tried to defend him. I was involved in the situation where username keykey lost her password to her little brother. This week I was making trades with keykey account, I asked mods to check messages but only got ignored. This is what happened: keykey forced me to teleport and agreed to destroy some leaves to get sapling for a trade. I think the only reason to get my friend in her land was through my tpa. I just asked for mods to check her messages for me this week and her avatar presence when her unclaimed land was destroyed, so could explain her invaded account. But I got ignored and my friend got ip banned for trying to connect again (he dont speak english and was not warned) .
    I never disrespected or denigrated another player and i just tried to make things clear for everyone else.
    I also felt prejudice for being ignored due to keykey is a sponsor.
    My friend is no menace, nor even me. Please turn both these bans in temp so i could talk to my friend a last time, as I spent time and resoures here. And lost a friend too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Keep in mind, if you lie on unbanappeals you will Never be unbanned.

Are you sure you want to stay with that story? Because i have closed 4 tickets about that subject. You were using it as some kind of chatdevice. I told you that the logs did not lie, you think thats ignoring?

Oh by the way, you were banned by @drdoct and so he will have finaly saying in this.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  3. good joe Newbie DRC Player

Then you are calling me a liar and banned me suddenly. Drdoct talked to me before you and did not ban me ticket spamming though, nor did he about denigrating someone. As I keep tickets due to a register failure in fórum. Please note that my words doesnt denigrate anyone. Have you seen by yourself logs that confims that I am lying? This whole week? Please confirm. I need a second person checking the logs. I am telling that my avatar presence this week and keykeys could explain lot of things. ANDIE talks portuguese. could she please check the chat messages? I have $135 transfered by keykey, thats when lot of events happens. I dont tolerate anyone telling me I am a liar. Nor tollerate such seddenly judgedment and condenmment.
    I need to talk to other mods too. About their opinion on my word

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I didn't ban you, so you should stop hating on me. Just a warning though, keep talking like this and this unbanappeal may turn out quite long

• Like Like x 1
  5. JelleDRC Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Or very VERY short.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Here is the deal. I really don't understand what you think you are entitled to. As staff, our job is to ensure server protection first and foremost. This means removing people who feel entitled to threaten a service given freely. When your entitlement mentality leads you to post tickets like us being prejudice against you, or that you can sue the server for not jumping when you say jump, then I feel it's my entitlement to ban you from participating in our free community.

This is a multicultural server being run over every time zone in the world. The DRC Staff is comprised of people who either go to school or have jobs every single day. A few of us have families and events that require our time also. I say all that to include this retort. I'm sorry that our real life obligations and pesky weaknesses like needing sleep would get in the way for your need of a quick resolution.

I'm sure keykey can greatly attest to the fact that we do not give donators special priviledges when it comes to breaking rules. If you look through the unban requests you will see many, MANY donators filling out unban requests. So while the owner appreciates the donation, nowhere are we obligated to treat such donators with kid gloves or specialty. We deal with the facts and what we see to protect the players playing. We do this because we WANT to. Not because we HAVE to. We try to make this the best community around and the safest, fair server. And for now, you are entitled to go play somewhere else.

unban request denied
    topic closed.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.