Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by timo12, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: _Guus_
    *What are you accused of: i am banned by reynout123 for suspicous movements called hacks in kitpvp
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: Betther question why shoul i get a ban i don'tt hack pls look again to the report or ticket or who report me because i swear u won't found any hacks. btw i never banned for hacks why shoul i gonna hack now?
    Greets _guus_
    --- This message was merged, Mar 4, 2016 ---
    oow and can i see the video of my hacks/the proof?

2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

We have looked in to the video (even with slomotion) and we found that your head has some suspicious movements. We have double proof that proofs it is impossible to hit even before your head moves.

So I request you being honest.

Greetings Reynout123
    P.S Why would you bother about proof? We don't need to give you any proof? If a staffmember wants to see if we were right or not? I would give it to them. But why should I give it to you? You were the one hacking? So you were doing it live? *not so nice word could be filled here*

Greetings Reynout123

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

srsly i don't waht i have to do to let u belive it ?
    i don't hack i still don't understand that u can get a ban for something u din't did.

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Both me and Reynout reviewed the video that we received. There were some things that we were unable to reproduce.

But i'm on the kind side. If you manage to send a video of a legit player killing people, while looking at a whole different direction. then i'll play good cop. Otherwise i'm bad cop

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yeah that might be a good proof. But I doubt you can make a video like that.
    And why we don't believe you? *Insert reason you probably already know yourself here*

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 1
  6. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

reynout123 u realy think i hack i playd with u before u was mod and u know i don't hack pls belive me.
    and why sould i risk a ban when i have a rank i will never do that.
    i know i can't show u proof i din't its just your word against mine. pls think about it a make a choice.

7. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Why I don't believe you?
    Would you believe a person who have lied to you the whole time? Would you still believe him?
    And we have the proof to not believe you?
    And bruh? serious refering to those fights? Those were useless in this topic?
    Those fight were almost 3months ago? Installing hack client takes max 10min to get to know the keybindings.
    So tell me: Why should we believe you?

Greetings Reynout123

8. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

idk why u should thats just your choise of u belive me or not.

9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Tell me: Have you ever seen someone fight, looking at one side and then swinging another side?

10. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

yes ofc HACKERS but i am not one of them.
    if u slide ur mouse from a side to an other side your head moves to in a fight
    and btw drc has anticheatplugin if i gonna use killarua i will kickt or not?
    anesitas u think that i hack to?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  11. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

uuhm.. if you aren't not one of them? Why do you need to make a ticket here? This isn't the best place to be I think.

Btw. You have recieved a Perm IPban. Since the new rules almost 1 month ago we Perm IPban people who obtained 3 bans within 3 months. And guess what? You have obtained 3 bans withing 1 month.

Greetings Reynout123

EDIT: One hint? You can edit your reaction? So it won't be merged all the time.

12. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

whot 3 ban this month lol this is jsut my second and this one is for nothing
    and don't let happen that i pay money for this server and just get band for nothing! Reynout123 u can't ban me for something i din't did thats not legit.!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well I can still count to three?
    And you are saying that every ban we give you is "nothing". So scamming, disrespectful being to server,plugins and other players AND hacking is something that's NOTHING ? Well I think you are wrong. And yeah we know you have paied 85€. But today you are busted.

Greetings Reynout123

14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I would like to remind you that every lie on your unban appeal. Will make us doubt what you say in the future.
    [​IMG]
    Strike 1

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

i din't say all ban where for nothing 1 ban of andie was for nothing and i was right she said. and this one is fornothing because i don't hack

lol that last ban i never said i gave him green hp armor thats waht reynout123 said look back
    look back in the chat i ask reynout123 for a screen that i said the armor was green demachd he said he will send it later and he never send it.

btw that ban where a month ago and not this month and u said if u get 3 bans in 1 month i get ip banned

16. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

So are you saying I said you gave green hp titan armor?

Edit by Anesitas (to reduce spam):
    I don't care if you said that or not. Thing is, even if that ban was faulty. That still leaves two bans that are far from faulty.
    So far, all you have done is deny being at wrong, even though you know yourself that you did not behave well in the past.

So in order to make this topic/thread have any use. Why not explain what has gotten in your head, causing this all to happen?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  17. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

i never said that i would gave him green hp armor i said good titan and u make green hp armor of it
    --- This message was merged, Mar 5, 2016 ---
    omg ....... i din't let this happen u did i did this time nothing wrong i din't hack u just say i do more not.!

Edit by Anesitas: I'm not talking about this 'hack' ban. I'm talking about the other things. Your history is full of warnings, kicks, mutes. What is up with that. Are rules that hard to follow?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  18. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

haha imo Good titan is green? Not almost dead. And I saw the HP it wasn't that good as you promised.

19. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

u said:
    I don't care if you said that or not. Thing is, even if that ban was faulty. That still leaves two bans that are far from faulty.
    So far, all you have done is deny being at wrong, even though you know yourself that you did not behave well in the past.

U said u don't care or i had 3 bans or not but that does care because it are the rules?

Good titan is green hp?
    good titan is titan with more thne 100 durbilaty!(becasue u can fight with 100 dubilaty other titans)
    --- This message was merged, Mar 5, 2016 ---
    got a question is it possible to let look an other mod to this like andie or panzewaffenl or idc who?

20. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

First of all I want to know where and when (if you can proof with screenshots) I said those words.

Second: Good titan is 100 durability? Well I checked it with durability thingy, and this one wasn't even close to 100.. So again, STOP LYING

Thrid: they are free to react on this, but this is my ban and Anesitas ban so yeah. And honestly I don't see any point why they should react on this? What do you think they would say? And why do you want them to react?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.