Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by AriF_PvP, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AriF_PvP Hunter DRC Player

Minecraft Name: XxArifxX
    What are you accused for: i was in pvpand have bug no1 can hitme i must did wrong
    A short description why you deserve a unban: Sorry :( @Anesitas i have dne something wrong please forgive me this time i'll never go to pvp when my bug is over ill back again

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm going to be honest with you. I really feel like increasing your ban to the number of days total from the anti cheat plugin.

Every time you got banned by the plugin, rightful or unrightful (only you truly know) you were there always saying that the plugin was being bugged and that it should be fixed (click)
    You sure love yourself your pvp, so when you enter skyblock pvp and you find someone that can not be hit. You choose to report (click)

So, if I receive multiple tickets at once about you being bugged in pvp, and I follow you for more than 10 minutes to see you say stuff like 'Come to pvp with full iron or diamond sword' it starts to look like you were aware of yourself being bugged, and decided to make use of it.
    My cover almost got blown when a player named Ijsdraak started to talk to me while I was in vanish, but you did not care at all. You went on for another 5 minutes to kill people and loot their stuff.

Then, when I get out of vanish and confront you. You obviously do not care at all, but then again when I use the word 'ban' you suddenly tell me that you are bugged and that I should kick you, in hope of it going away.

So please, be honest with me (really, be honest, I hate liars and one of our unban rules says that lying on unbans result in complete denial of unban)
    Why do you abuse bugs, even though you report it on other players? I would feel disgusting if I were you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. AriF_PvP Hunter DRC Player

sorry for the lying please forgive me i was bugged from anticheat many times ideleted minecraft and reinstalled and then it doesnt kick me anymore but please Forgive me i know i did something wrong and i know when i am bugged i dont need to go pvp sorry for that....
    --- This message was merged, Mar 6, 2016 ---
    give me 1 more chance please ill use that chance and try to dont get banned..

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please answer my questions, instead of only making excuses

• Like Like x 1
  5. AriF_PvP Hunter DRC Player

Ik ga eerlijk tegen je zijn. Ik voel me echt het verhogen van uw verbod om het aantal dagen in totaal uit de anti-cheat plugin.

Elke keer dat je werd verboden door de plugin, rechtmatige of het onrechtmatig (alleen je echt weet) je was er altijd te zeggen dat de plugin werd afgeluisterd en dat het moet worden vastgesteld (klik)
    Je houdt zeker zelf uw pvp, dus als je skyblock pvp te voeren en je iemand vinden die niet kan worden geraakt. U kiest te melden (klik)

Dus, als ik meerdere tickets ontvangen in een keer over u afgeluisterd in pvp, en ik volg je voor meer dan 10 minuten om te zien zeg je dingen als 'Kom PvP met volledige ijzer of diamant zwaard' het begint te kijken als u op de hoogte waren jezelf afgeluisterd, en besloten om gebruik van te maken.
    Mijn dekmantel werd bijna geblazen wanneer een speler genaamd Ijsdraak begon te praten met mij terwijl ik in verdwijnen, maar je helemaal niet schelen. Je ging op nog 5 minuten om mensen te doden en plunderen hun spullen.

Toen ik uit verdwijnen en confronteren u. Heb je natuurlijk helemaal niet meer schelen, maar toen ik het woord 'ban' gebruikt u plotseling vertellen me dat u afgeluisterd en dat ik je kick, in de hoop het weg te gaan.

Dus alsjeblieft, wees eerlijk met mij (echt, eerlijk zijn, ik haat leugenaars en één van onze unban regels zegt dat liggend op unbans resulteren in een volledige ontkenning van unban)
    Waarom denk je misbruik bugs, ook al heb je dit te melden op andere spelers? Ik zou walgelijk voelen als ik jou was.

i think google translate is bad wich question ineed to answer? @Anesitas
    --- This message was merged, Mar 6, 2016 ---
    i was only 10 minuts bugged i was after that not bugged

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I quoted the question, can not be very hard to miss if you ask me.

"Waarom report je andere spelers, maar maak je zelf wel misbruik van de bug?

Why do you report others, but abuse the bug yourself?

Note: responds in Dutch will result in denial of unban

• Like Like x 1
  7. AriF_PvP Hunter DRC Player

i know after a few minutes that i was bugged... and i typed /warp pvp to get free stuff/items but please forgive me sorry i'll do never again when i am bugged

8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

It is sad to see that you choose to avoid the question. Even though I am convinced that you are indeed sorry for your actions, I think you should still be punished for your actions.
    You have not only stolen items from other players, you have also griefed other players by doing these actions. You have taken out the fun of the pvp on the same way as hackers do.
    Even though you were aware that you could not be killed, you choose to still go on. It is because of this that I'll handle your case like I would handle the case of hackers.

Your tempban of 14 days will not be changed, the request for unban is hereby denied.
    #topic closed

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.