Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by GamingWithRose, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamingWithRose Newbie DRC Player

Umm hello ? like seriously i don't get why i got banned, i mean if you're here and see this please respond, it said i got banned for "Multiaccounting" if your talking about all the "GamingWith's account, all those are my siblings and we just wanted all names to look alike, this is the 2nd time i got banned, the 1st time i didn't pay attention as much, now i did ... and i don't the reason why i got banned.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So you simply go play around with your siblings with basically the same nickname and expect us to guess that you are not using multiaccounts? All the GamingWith's account belong to you and your siblings, right? But mind to tell me who is KittyLandR?
    And by the way, I don't want to sound rude, but creating a thread with that title... That's not a nice behavior coming from you

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I have moved your topic to the correct subfora. My advice would be that you would invest more time in reading, if you wish to be unbanned. The subfora is quite clear in its name, so its unclear for me how you could have misplaced your topic.

Apart from that, fill in this:
    *Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

• Like Like x 1
  4. GamingWithRose Newbie DRC Player

I know that it sounded pretty rude, but what do you expect .. I mean this is my 2nd time, and i don't blame you for not knowing, it was just a very annoying stage where i'm just trying to play with my siblings and getting banned every time. "KittyLandR" was my friend's account, nothing wrong with her logging onto her account to play. It was a pretty stupid banned to me, everyone has their own opinion, and that was mine. Thanks for the reply, doesn't matter whether i get banned more days or unbanned after this, its up to you and that's my opinion. Thanks ..

5. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Indeed, everyone has their own opinion, and should have education as well. At least enough to know that is not correct to start being rude towards the others from all of the sudden. The Kitty's account belong to your friend, alright. There is definitely not wrong with her logging in onto her account, indeed. But what is bugging me is this type of obnoxious behavior coming from you. If you got banned once for the same reason, you should have came here and explained yourself instead of wait, don't you think? If you think the rules are stupid, maybe suggest the owner to change them? We're always open to suggestions and opinions. But that does not mean I am open to your offensive statements. However, you are no longer banned. Read the stupid rules, just to make sure you won't get banned again.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.