Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by henkspenser, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henkspenser Woodcutter DRC Player

I was banned for teleporting to someone without asking it, but it was someone else who did that and HE reported me for what HE did, and it's even impossible because i can't even fly and i don't have an rank.

2. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Wow, now I guess we're going to have to just ipban you from the forum because obviously the truth is too foreign to you. This is the last post on this subject I want to see in at least a month. Otherwise I'll have to just have you removed from here also. One thing to consider is that everything you do on our server is recorded in the logs and it's very easy to go and look at where you were when you /tpahere people or say things. It's all there to see. Same with saying you have a brother who magically logs in when you get banned. The first rule of holes is to stop digging when you are in one. For what it's worth, you were banned for deathtrapping by /tpahere request beside a lava block with the intent of killing them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.