Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by AHMEDX_YT, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name:AHMEDX
    *What are you accused of:Hacking i think
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: cuz i didnt hack lol...

I dont know which mod banned me but still can the mod who banned me explain my 'Hacks' in the video.
    If i had any so called hacks the hack clients name would be surely on the screen..
    please response quick cuz this is just not fair.

https://drcnetwork.com/threads/2vs2-at-drc-1.11419/

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

3. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

knew it XD
    --- This message was merged, Nov 11, 2015 ---
    andie thats not aimbot
    if it was aimbot wouldnt i use it for the whole time really and i know bruqaj is behind the scenes, if i was using aimbot or anything i would have an watermark of that hack client.
    If i possibly moved my cursor accidently on the flying player means that i have aimbot? idk if u know but all kind of hack clients have there watermarks on screen and if i was using aimbot then why was it not working on the real players?
    --- This message was merged, Nov 11, 2015 ---
    Plus u mean my hacks caused me to point on that flying player right?? if that was the case i would point at him multiple times and i would be hitting other players also with it (aimbot). For example in the pvps i didnt hit viper.... and if u say that i had fixed my aimbot on doeneraffe then why did it hit the flying player? I coincidently pointed once in all of the video on that player which makes u think i hack... thats not fair i think... @Andie

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

All hacks have an option to hide any visual advantages. It obviously wasn't by accident because you aimed at a NPC entity, who has no armor while you were fighting a diamond guy. That by itself doesn't makes any sense. There could be many reasons why you didn't hit Vipercraft or didn't aim at other people so obviously throughout the video.
    1. You added Vipercraft as a friend in your hack client.
    2. You configured your aimbot to only aim when the enemy is in a certain FOV (Field of View) or range.
    I watched the moment you aimed at the NPC entity frame by frame using VLC:
    [​IMG]
    Even when you get hit and your camera shakes, you continue to aim perfectly at the NPC entity and the second it disappears you move your mouse right again. "The second" is an understatement, the frame he disappears you start moving your mouse right again.

It's not a coincidence, Ahmed. I could see that you were aiming up (where the entity spawns) instead of aiming at Doeneraffe a few times in this video. About the "once in all of the video", I could point all the times you did it, though this one is the most relevant, I would say.
    It's not the first time you get banned for hacking, so I believe your chance has been given already.
    Unban request denied.
    Topic closed.

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.