Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Fyrebreather, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fyrebreather Newbie DRC Player

In Game Name: Fyrebreather
    Reason Banned: Foul Language Towards Staff
    Reason Why I Should Be Unban: I was banned while playing kit pvp by one of the staff named Andie and she banned me because i said "Andie your a staff don't abuse your power, don't be stupid " and i said this because she was calling me name using foul language towards me and being very disrespectful to me so there fore i should be unban.
    NOTE: I didn't call Andie stupid i said "Don't be stupid."

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, since you were banned by @Andie she's the one that gets to decide if you'll be unbanned or not.
    I'd just like to point out. This was the last thing you said on our server:
    [​IMG]
    How do you manage to put the words - Don't be stupid - and have our chatfilter not accept it? You wish to try again?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Fyrebreather Newbie DRC Player

I said that after she said she was gonna ban me. Also why should andie get to use foul language towards me.
    --- This message was merged, Dec 27, 2015 ---
    And by the way I am truly sorry for what i did no the server i would never do it again.

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Okay, so would you like to explain me WHERE and HOW I used foul language towards you, sir? Because I am completely aware of the fact that I should be an example to be followed, and I would never disrespect a player, even when they show lack of respect, just like you did. I don't recall the situation, but I bet you were calling me stupid because I was wearing diamond and killing you. How is that an abuse? If you think you're going to be unbanned by saying such a thing, I am sorry to inform you, but you won't.

Should I close the topic and deny your unban appeal, or will you give me a good reason to unban you?
    Looking forward to your answer.​

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Fyrebreather Newbie DRC Player

First of all i was not calling you stupid because you were killing me because you werent we were teaming. The team was you, me and a guy named destroyer i think the name was. but all of this started when i said i have no respect for destroyer because he was killing me sometimes just for fun when we were teaming. Then that evening you and destroyer were playing and i came on and you said so i heard you have to respect for destroyer and i said yes that is correct then you said im not teaming with you, you dirty bit*h and i said andie don't abuse your power of being staff, dont be stupid then you said your banning me then i said andie you suck. The only reason i said you suck was because you were abusing your power of being staff.
    By the way i don's expect you to remember me teaming with you because this was 62 days ago.
    --- This message was merged, Dec 28, 2015 ---
    And yes i will agree it was wrong to say you suck and i will also say it was wrong of you to say i a dirty bit*h.

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything to harm you in any way. "Dirty b*tch"? You got the wrong person, I shall say. I do remember you and how you expected me to force a player to stop killing you. Well, you expected me to actually ABUSE my moderator power and force him to team with you. I wouldn't do that, be aware. It's not because I am moderator that I can act like I command everyone, you have the wrong image of me. I don't know what I have done, but listen, as I said, I wouldn't do that, and I deeply apologize if you thought so, because you are completely mistaken.
    I went to KitPvP and searched for "dirty" or "b*tch" in my logs.
    [​IMG]
    Results for "dirty":
    [​IMG]
    Results for "bitch":
    [​IMG]

And just so you know...
    - If you lie in an unban app you will NEVER receive an unban.

Nice try, bruh. ^-^
    Unban request denied.
    Topic closed.​

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.