Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by gustavo_luiZ, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gustavo_luiZ Newbie DRC Player

i was banned 2 times by mistake! 1° said i was doing trap.. 2° which was banned for helping me to make trap again and I always tava mining to the server and not becoming turds trap that I'm banned for a reason to do nothing !! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Sem título.png NICK:gasman199

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@Xcnix will be processing your appeal.

3. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Lets begin that I am not the one who banned you for deathtrapping. That was @rebeeccc
    I am the on who banned you for multiaccounts. Mind to explain who are gusgames12, gasmam199, Gustavo_dark13, Gustavo_dark12?
    Guess I already know the answer :).

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You were ticketed by another player for deathtrapping, and based on that report and my findings at the scene of the deathtrap it appears that you had a small role in constructing the deathtrap. You were not the main offender in this case and so I only gave you a temporary ban of 3 days which expired about an hour ago. Instead of appealing the ban here in the forums and explaining the situation, you decided to avoid the ban with multi-accounts and this has resulted in your ban being extended. I hope this helps you and others to realize that avoiding a ban rather than appealing it will only result in a longer ban. Why should we trust that you wont deathtrap or multiaccount in the future?

5. gustavo_luiZ Newbie DRC Player

pls unban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Is this ban still active? If so, player has 3 days to answer the following questions:

7. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yes it is still active but you may close this topic if he doesn't repley within 3 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. gustavo_luiZ Newbie DRC Player

sorry for the delay, was traveling and could not enter the forum ... the gusgames12 accounts, gasman199, these are my Gustavo_Dark_12, Gustavo_Dark_13 and these are to my cousin that I let him use n because I liked those names. I never did the traps most of the time I fell on them and called some vip that had on to see if he could''banir`` the guy who made the trap more not giving anything .. So a question, the time I I'm already banned over ??

9. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

As far as I can tell, your bans are over. Thank you for explaining who the multiple accounts are. I notice that both you and your cousin have 2 accounts that you are using - please only use one account in the future or you will be at risk of another multi-account ban. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.