Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by SeaShell, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaShell Iron Miner DRC Player

Hello DRC i was Banned by admin rebeeccc becasue i was trying to teleport to my friend MrCazz then i type /tp Mr and the command teleported me to someone called MrZombie_Man not MrCazz then MrZombie_Man ticket me and i don't mean to teleport to him then i was try to teleport my Friend called PsychoDevil i typed /tp r i was mean to Press D not R on keyboard then rebeeccc told me i was trying to teleport to him and he give me ban for 5 days
    --- This message was merged, Jul 31, 2016 ---
    and my name in game : SeaShell

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi SeaShell,

There is only one way to ensure that your unban appeal is denied, and this is by lying. You claim that you accidentally teleported to MrZombie_Man and to me by typing "mr" and "r" but this is not true. As can be clearly seen in the logs, you typed "zombie" and "rebbeccc" in order to teleport to us without permission. For this, you were given a temporary 5-day ban. After you were banned, you immediately came back online with a multi-account and so your ban was extended to a 2-week IP ban.

Rank abuse is a serious infraction that can result in your permissions being removed. By having the /tp command, you are trusted to not harass players by teleporting without permission. I realize that you have permission from MrCazz and PsychoDevil to teleport to them, but this was not what you were doing when you abused your rank. Because you lied in your unban appeal, your ban will remain in place as it currently is. Take the next 2 weeks to read the rules and to understand why you have been banned. If you continue to abuse rank after your ban is served, you risk being demoted and banned again.

-rebeeccc

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.