Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Logicals, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

Name: Logical
    Banned: because "i was tricking staff in to faking hackers" and how do i even do that.
    and Heres the pic i downloaded gyazo:

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I wonder when you'll notice the rule about avoiding bans, and what happens when you do that.

That put aside, you've managed to clear out quite some 'known' pvp-players. They are good at what they do, and yet you seem to find them using a fastclick/killaura thing.
    It makes me wonder, why would an experienced pvp'er use something as bad as fastclick in 1.9, knowing that it gets terrible damage.

So here is my (second) question for you: What made you want to hunt them down?

Btw, if you show me a video where you have optifine and you say you have forge. Then you say you have 0 mods, and then you show me this. What makes you think that I'm going to believe you?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

To got optifine on forge just get the installer, and i did nothing to them and everytime i went near them thats what they did and when i went near others it didnt. And answer to your second question. i just reported them to the moderators nothing else. they turn them off when i say im going to ticket them
    --- This message was merged, Jun 23, 2016 ---
    <- same for 1.10

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Yes, and that is no mod according to you? You even show an image where you have more than 0 mods installed.

On top of that, as stated before. You managed to catch some players that have been quite experienced at pvp. Making it seem odd that they would try to autoclick on 1.9+
    Take a look at the latest video you show me, you'll see that the person you report walks towards someone else near the end. He doesn't show any 'killaura' around him though. Also, he's flying and uses blink in the shop. Thats kinda obvious for someone that donated more than 50 euro's on our server, don't you think?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

First off yes i have mods but that time i was not using them by mods i mean durability and colored chat.
    second why are you asking me the questions if he was using blink and autoclick shouldnt you ask him? and you even said the other day that you keep extra eyes on people who donated did you not? if not it was another mod. and also it could be that they turned it on by accident. And why was i the one getting banned? i just recorded while playing pvp. i was just trying to report it to you but instead you ban me. i want @Reynout123 and @Andie__ opinions on this.
    and i see other people hacking like (citizens) like UseMyBow i make a ticket and they go off or they get banned. but when i make a ticket for someone that donated, "they are just to good" yea criticals and white dashes when hitting everytime is "skill"
    Third, I have Optifine and then Optifine+Forge and that time i was using optifine.
    Fourth, how am i fooling you? as i gave video proof of me playing normally

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well you want my opinion? Well you get mine. But I will say sorry at the first place.

Sorry that you are so lame. You tried to let us ban donators who were online when you were playing. One simple reason: You couldn't handle them. And they were always killing you, so you got upset and made those fake reports. (First with some suspicious links, I don't know were those came from.)
    What Anesitas tried to say. She said that in YOUR video it seems like Kingmoon he use killaura against you in the freaking shop? That's just bs. Really? You think Kingmoon, a player that plays on DRC for a long time and not a single time being caught hacking, would use killaura in the shop? You really think we are that dumb? Come on. To be fair, it was a nice try. But you got caught by Anesitas.

So I want to ask you the following thing:

BE HONEST

We know these guys don't hack. We know. We checked them in the past and I don't think they would be so dumb to even think about using hacks. And certainly not fast click. WAHAHA that's a nice joke man :P These guys know that fast click won't do as much damaga as in 1.8 :P So come on.

Sorry if I am to salty :p I am nervous. But you asked my opinion so here it is. Enjoy your day and don't forget my hint ;)

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 1
  7. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

Yea I'm gonna be honest and i get your opinion man and i have no regret about it.
    so first off im going to start off by saying and no im not saying he's a hacker i caught it on video but why did you ban me? if i caught "him" idk if it was him. How am i supposed to make him do that? and ok if he didnt hack i believe u but what if someone else was on his account or turned it on by accident? and yea I get mad when they kill me but i just go to survival to play with my friends. and how do u make fake reports? i wasn't controlling them. I have no hate against players of DRC and The staff.
    what do you mean by "fake reports" when i have video proof. please explain thanks

8. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

They don't turn it on by accident -_- they never turn them on by accident. Neither are they so stupid to let someone on there account. These arent kids of 7 who have to get permission from there parents. These are teenagers.
    They kinda know what they are doing and what they risk to lose when being banned.
    So stop saying you don't know how. Because we know how you did it. So better come up with the truth or Anesitas will close this topic immediately.

9. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

Im being honest dude please just tell me what i did wrong ;( i havent done anything wrong. and you guys that say i posted danger links that was the video and then mr moustaches told me to upload to yt cause he opened the video i dont know how to fake reports please i have used mods like to many items but not on the server only in my single player mode please im only 8

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well damn now I feel sorry for talking about 7 years old kids.
    Well you got my opinion. Now it's all up to Anesitas

11. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

its fine i get bullied at school anyways

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please don't say we are bullying you. Because we aren't we are just questioning how it's possible that 3 players on kitpvp would be caught by one single player in 1 day?
    That's all.

13. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

never said you guys were bullying me because some people say ur 8 and names and stuff as i said i have no hate
    and i said it could be a hacker hacking into other people accounts

14. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You are 8? Why are you 23 on the forum?

15. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

my parents said not to tell your real age but i did 5 minutes ago

16. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'll wait for the requested opinion from Andie, if you feel that I am treating you unfair, then I'm willing to give you a (by now) third opinion.
    Keep in mind though, As you stated on the shoutbox, you created a new forumaccount because you felt the ban on your other account was unfair. If you believe that your ban was unfair, then why not make and take actions?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Logicals Newbie DRC Player

she still hasnt responded please im finished my homework and i wanna play badly

18. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@Andie__

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.