Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Lamia, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamia Newbie DRC Player

u already reacted into my messages :D btw i didnt write insults, i wrote what u wrote to me now, btw theres million of servers that i can play, and by ur words "who can paly further, and who got banned" u fight over games and u think the one who can play is better or whatever u think, and yah i can play further if u dont know in this server, u wont even recorize me :D lolz, now tell me whos a kiddo? 17 years old who fighting over a game, or 18 who wrote topic and ure commenting shits trying to be almighty? dont forget i can message the creator back to remove u, and if i want i can write million of forums by creating accounts, ur bans doesnt scare me boy :D.
    --- This message was merged, May 8, 2016 ---
    @BugMaker123

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I like your style, too bad I do not really care about it.
    Anyway, i'll close this one also. Advising you to not create any new topics since you are only harassing and not really giving any new information.

The fact that you are on his back so much, just because he has the age of seventeen, surprises me though. If you can play on millions of servers, why do so much effort to come back here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.