Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ), Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ) Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Hello guys!
    I was seeing on some servers, and realized that almost all of them have "Buy Unban" why here could not be different?
    at: shop.drc.ms could place a buy Unban for people who were banned and want to return to play more can not "Unban"
    The value you choose
    I have helped =)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. bys1 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

We have had this before, but it got removed later, because people should DESERVE an unban instead of just buying it and then breaking the rules again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ) Iron Miner DRC Veteran

but if you break the rules again, he unban buy again and so will contribute to the $ server Money

• Like Like x 1
  4. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

No I would hate to see something like that come into the shop.
    Why? Well we ban with reasons and with this options people can just easy buy their way back in and do it again.
    If they really want an unban they can make a unban topic and there a staffmember can see if he is worthy for being unbanned early or just not and that he is such a hateful person who we don't want to have on the server.
    So a no because it would remove the opinion from the staffmembers to unban someone or not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

It should be 10$ or something so people wont do something bad again because they know they wasted 10€

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

6. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

That's just lame. If you got banned you're banned easy is that. Adding a 'Buy unban' is a lame weird way to earn money for the server. Like others said they should deserve it, or work for it in a topic with good arguments. I like the idea but it becomes bad when it enters our Webshop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Well there is a rule that says IF you get banned 3 times in 3 months you get Prem Ban.
    Maybe IF they then come and ask for an unban the Admins can allow this certain person to buy an unban.
    But not if you got banned one time only.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

imo, it doesn't harm if you add it. but make it like 25€

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

So the first and second time, someone has to prove him-/herself worthy of an unban and the third time, when he/she has clearly proven that he/she is vomit to the server, they don't have to prove anything, they can just bypass the moderator's wrath and buy their ticket back on the server? I think that should be the other way around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

No, the third time they did something wrong they can apply for an unban, IF the crimes are small like griefing unclaimed stuff etc the unban will be giving (if the staff member allows it) but if the ban consists of heavy crimes such as hacking etc the third time he has to apply for an unban and if the staffmembers allowes it he will be given acces to buying the unban for 5$ or so. So he wont escape the wrath, he will have to ask for an unban. But there is a price to come back in the game (3 strikes and you're out)

11. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

sorry, but i understood nothing from what you typed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

My post, except that they do have to make an unban request and the moderator must allow it.
    Shortly put: They must earn the right to buy their unban.

But then why would we even implement it? When you get 3 bans and get permabanned, it'll still take at least a month before a staffmember would reconsider an unban (and thus the permission to buy an unban). By that time, they are gone to another server and out of those who'd try again, they're going to insult everything when a staffmember says "Alright, I'll give you one more chance and unban you. Now, all you need to do, is pay the $5,00 fee."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. UnDead_Assassin Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Then maybe the staffmember should not do this;
    It does not take that long to think/say "You are forgiven now go buy your unban because you broke the rules to much."

14. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

That would make the server have a not so good reputation.
    It would look like "Hey, you fucked up the rules as much as it is possible, but if you keep paying, you can do what you want."
    People who got unfairly banned will see this as an effrontery because they get told the possibility that they get unbanned for money.
    According to the fact that not every unban appeal gets accepted even if it follows the requirements, but the cash would be an 100% unban chance, this idea would make player go away.
    Also, many banned players (exspecially unfairly banned ones) rather evade their ban instead of paying money.

15. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

And what about the players banned before huh? We couldn't just 'buy' an unban... We had to wait out the bans and basically my opinion is, having to wait out a ban is what makes you a Real Rasta Crafter.

16. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Not getting a ban, following the DRC rules makes you a real DRC'er.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Yeah get a 1 week ban on the server and then u will understand

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

No i won't.
    To keep it short here, read the new topic Jelle made.
    Adding this feature will not make DRC great again believe me, now we're goign to see some other lines in this Network.

19. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

hmm.. i dont agree around 80% with u, first of all money doesnt grow on trees k? get that point first... no millionaire plays on this server that would buy unbans again and again after getting banned. If he has done something wrong buying an unban is completely right(every server) has an (buy an unban) option in the shop and many servers keep it up to the admins to decide what tier unban should they get. for example a rich mofo(bill gates son) hops on to DRC and he hacks again and again and buys unban. an admin should be therefore put a heavy unban fee.

P.S 90% of the servers have it drc doesnt.. staying different doesnt always help.(check jelles post)

20. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Indeed, nobody would buy an unban and then go straight back to breaking the rules.
    However, there's a huge difference in buying an unban and getting an unban.

When you request an unban, the staffmember will make sure that you know what you did was wrong and try to make you understand why the rules even exist. When buying an unban, you're like "Okay, I made a mistake, now let's not do it again", while not learning anything.

Example: When swearing with cancer, a moderator will tell you why this is unacceptable and why you should never say it, not here, not on any server, not on any other game, nowhere! They help making a better person.
    Buying an unban will tell you that swearing with cancer will ban you on this server, but you'll learn nothing. You will just try to not say it.

Moral of the story: You must learn to accept the rules instead of tolerating them by buying your unban.
    Topic closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.