Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Hugh Mungus, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Lets say it right here right now,
    @JelleDRC needs to get off his lazy a....
    i mean he needs to do something right now.
    drc is dying slowly and HE is supposed to care about his players and server.
    HE needs to REALLY get off his lazy ass and get to work and do stuff for drc.
    @JelleDRC stop gambling the drc money on csgo lotto and use it for plugins and stuff.
    i dont care about the forum bans so ban me if you want to,
    now dont ban me for a bs reason like: You asked for it.

i really am not trying to be funny right here, i heard from someone if drc stays like this its going to die out in a few months.
    Jelle needs to get off his lazy ass and do sh*t.
    @JelleDRC if you want to have a good conversation with me, contact me somewhere because i really dont understand what you think about drc, are you not enjoying being the owner anymore?

dog = server

its like having a dog, you are the OWNER of the dog.
    first when the dog was a puppy, there was nothing to really go wrong,
    jelle (the owner of the dog) thought "oh, is being owner so ez? well, i can just go do other stuff"
    3 years later the dog was out of control and jelle didnt care about the dog anymore because he thought: "well, there is nothing we can do about it at this moment.

that story about the dog i just told is drc atm, jelle doesnt care anymore, and the dog is slowly dying because the server isnt getting anymore food (donations)

well jelle you lazy boy, if you want the dog to have food (donations) you need to get money (make the server better.

=

well jelle you lazy boy, if you want the server to have donations. you need to make the server better

i made this topic because i love the server, and dont want it to die. i lost a lot of money because of the server, and still i dont want it to die.
    i love the community and the history of drc.
    if it dies.. it will be a shame.

#MakeDRCGreatAgain

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Boins Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Why don't you send this to him in a private message?

if he wants to spend cash from the server, then he can only do that when the bills are payed.

A plugin can only be updated if its updated by the maker, or you can update it yourself if you can, if thats allowed by the owner of the plugin

Its the summer vacation, Just be patient, ppl will get more active soon,

3. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

just to make clear, i know nothing about plugins and that kind of stuff.
    im just talking about my opinion from my perspective

*If jelle is actually trying to help the server and trying to make it better, im sorry if i am wrong)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

I think you just crossed a serious border, don't you think so yourself?
    Keep reacting like this ingame and/ or on the forum and your DRC days are over. (RIP money then).

Are you really this stupid you think DRC does use donation money for own good? I don't think you have any clue how much renting a good server does cost.
    How many times do we need to explain we do want the minigames back, but can't afford them?
    You donated for them? Nice, so did I. Do you hear me complaining? You donate to SUPPORT the server, be happy you do still even get something (EULA).

If you can do it all so much better. Where is your almost 4 years old server?
    So before starting to be rude. What did YOU do?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

im a 14 year old boy without any income, and cant make a server myself and know nothing about anything.
    i spend over 300$ on DRC for the permissions and ofcourse to support the server.
    the thing about the csgo lotto was a joke btw, im sorry if i hurt someone :I

by the way, can someone please change the title to: Changes need to be made
    cant do it myself ._.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Seems legit.

EDIT:

If you would suggest something good. But no. Pointing fingers towards a busy 20 years old guy is WAY easier then come up with a good idea.
    Come up with a GOOD suggestion. And not with a "Pointing finger" topic. That will help DRC and the community.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

And is the server still on? Yes it is.
    Did you rather have we did keep the minigames open for say 4 more months and then random server closed, no forum to read on why. All because DRC didn't have money left. Then what? We all get you are disappointed, but is was at the time given, and still, the only way to keep DRC alive. Rather a smaller DRC than a "bigger" one we can not afford and does have to close after a few months.

You guys think all this is fun for us? We worked hard on eggwars, SG and were working hard on skywars. But do you hear me complain?

Making topics like these does help nobody.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

i dont know and never will understand how much servers actually cost,
    im sorry tho, i understand now that you guys do care because you were reading this about 30 seconds after i posted it,
    thanks, i understand now

topic can be closed i guess,
    or if someone wants to add something..... then..? do it i guess idk

i feel like the keemstar of drc rn

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

Really I miss the old days :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. LegendaryBurrun Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Maybe this is the point where we bring in the tips, all you did from now on is pointing towards Jelle and now you saw other people were supporting him you go back to safe mode. If you go in full attack you need to know how it really needs to go. If you don't know anything, DON'T start something like this.

Just stop pointing towards each other and use facts. Don't say things you don't know anything about.

Ty for reading this long story

• Like Like x 2
  11. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

well, i like drc, the way it is, the admins do anything for the server, that's why the server is the best, specially @Reynout123, @Nobody4life, @Anesitas, and @Andie__ They were the first moderators i met, that now most of them are Admins, what it shows you? yep, that they are dedicated to the server and do the best for it, so they deserve admin tag, i know the admins can be a little boring sometimes, but they just want our own good, Reynout your the best, you reduced my ban to 3 months instead of let me with a permanent ban. Thank You So Much. So MrMoustaches? You just come here, and says that Jelle did not created a good server? That he didn't do the best for the server? So why did he selected the best admins for his server? why did he selected the best prices for the ranks? why did he builded a f*cking awesome spawn for us? why did he created alot of minigames? There's alot of things he did that i could say here now, but this comment would have 760 lines then, it's better you think before say something @MrMoustaches/Stijn, i know they removed some minigames, but the server needs money, and no one ever donates to the minigames they removed, i don't know what to say more to you. Before you judge someone, look to yourself, and look for a mistake you made, and judge it. @JelleDRC Thank you for all your hard work, thanks for selecting the bests moderators, Reynout, Andie, Anesitas, And Nobody4Life are some of them, thanks for the awesome server, for the awesome plugins, for the awesome ranks with good prices, for all your hard work. And if the server is really going to die, at least it will die with honor.

I LOVE YOU DRC!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

I agree 100%. I won't tell you which post I agree with though.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

I hope you like the positive rating, because that's the only reason you made this topic right?
    Just a suprise that you're not banned yet.

You can make things clear but not like this, this is retarted.

Almost 10 topics are made in the sake of DRC, to make it great again, without you is already a good step, the point is clear AF, why are all other guys creating the same topics?
    Post farming? Rating farmig? Other things like grinding?
    Because you like grinding, you do.

14 Years old and can't put any good arguments in a well made topic. @Anesitas you told me to react more positive, try to be positive in this topic and you will understand.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

You can make things clear but not like this, this is retarted. I was talking from my perspective, i have not really seen any things change in the last month.

Almost 10 topics are made in the sake of DRC, to make it great again, without you is already a good step, the point is clear AF, why are all other guys creating the same topics?
    Post farming? Rating farmig? Other things like grinding?
    Because you like grinding, you do.
    I only like grinding money in survival, and grinding blazes skellies and zombies in factions, so please, talk for yourself.
    every time i make a comment on a topic, you come at me at say "MrMoustaches is this, MrMoustaches is that" please stop being like this.

dont get me wrong, i love drc.
    but just sometimes i feel like drc is slowly dying so thats why i made this topic,
    --- This message was merged, Aug 25, 2016 ---
    for the people who havent noticed it already,
    this isnt really me. it was a test on how you guys would react :P
    some of you replied to me as "oy m8 ur stupid" which actually means that he cant find a good argument so they just start hating on me.
    some also replied to me positive, saying i was right etc, which on some points i made, i also agree
    did you guys really think i was serious about this stuff? lmao u dont know me at all

hope u have a good day
    -MrMoustaches

Please dont hate me

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  15. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Please stop being like this. You say to me that i'm a dog, we are DRC every player is DRC you're calling us 'dog' talk for you own m8.
    Don't call anyone a dog.

Next to this, you're talking from ur perspective, i don;t even want to start about the event team where is that next event, i see all other members of the event team working on that event accept for you, i know it's a nice tag you got, but you have to work for it.

Nothing has changed? K, then you're blind sorry.
    If you 'love' DRC why calling us dog? Calling the owner a lazy one? Don't forget he's around 20 , hard studies you're 14 and just finished how to learn 5x5 (sarcasm).

Believe me DRC will get upgraded, we got our new project. You got that event, if our projects are done and we could release them a lot of players will come back.

16. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You wut?
    Lemme show you what changed THIS month?

http://puu.sh/qNKZy/86d652aa88.png <-- Creative got a rework and all bugs have been fixed.
    http://puu.sh/qNL1h/6ae8afbee4.png <--- Voteparty is fixed?
    http://puu.sh/qNL2P/4700cb6033.png <-- The WHOLE kitpvp is new?
    We only have 4 things on the todo list right now (which include small errors that can be worked away very easy, it was 10 at some point)

We got also 2 new moderators. Where do you see "Nothing changed last month"?

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am going to be short on this, @Joey / JPCore , @MrMoustaches/Stijn you guys are on the same side for Pete sake. Combine your powers instead of fight each other.

So yeah, stuff needs to be fixed: @ community. Fix yourself and we will focus on the rest

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Combine my powers with air sound nice.
    I'm not on the same side, i agree that DRC is going backwards. But that's then it.

But i'm still giving anything i can to keep it up.

Did you read what he said i disagree on every thing he said.
    Funny tho, i'm to most hated person but this is something i would never do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You want the same, he says it rude but with rude words. You say it rude with rude words. What is the difference?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

I'm always rude. Clear fact.

What's the difference? I try to help DRC, everyday i' doing something for the future of DRC.
    I don't know what you're trying to reach here but it's not clear.

If it's not clear for you that whole 2 years on the forum for me i'm always rude, give me a reason to be happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.