Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hugh Mungus, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Gamemode: Survival

Extensive explanation of the suggestion:
    i dont know if this means you have to create a whole new plugin or something but what im suggesting is: litteraly what the title says, changing your biome in your claim.
    maybe this can be a donator feature for all donator ranks? (from the lowest rank to the highest)
    the command can be like this:
    /claimbiome jungle, plains etc etc

Why we should implement this:
    because it means you can have different shades of grass and colors of other blocks.
    and it gives people more reasons to donate.

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. DrKiller_YT Coal Miner DRC Veteran

I liked the idea. They should implement it. For example, i live in a desert and my claim's floor is made out of grass but it looks very sick because of the biome. It's a yes for me!

3. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I also liked the idea , it would be nice to do it!

4. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

No, please no, claims are all squares (or non-natural forms) and if you change the biome of that it would see very ugly. Think about a square of jungle grass in the middle of an savanna (acacia biome). The world already doesn't look very natural anymore, this way it would only make it more ugly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Yeah thats true, but i'd still like it if they would add it :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Why would we add this?
    It looks nice.

I am debating if this is really needed.
    Try to convience me :)

7. LegendaryBurrun Gold Miner DRC Veteran

You can make it a Donator only function, Because allot of random squars with random bioms would be kinda stupid.

8. Boins Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Why would you need to make a biome in a claim ? just claim in another biome.

Big claims won't do much harm with a biome change, but when you have like 5small claims next to each other and everyone is another biome, that won't be nice,

9. GigantDude Event Team Event Team

Maybe add a minimum blocks of how big the claim/area should be? this will prevent small claims which will ugly with all changed biomes.

10. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Or just make it so that u can place that shade of block in a different biome.

11. YiTo Stone Miner DRC Veteran

While Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a relatively young archetype, the evolutionary worldview itself is as old as antiquity. Ancient Greek philosophers such as Anaximander postulated the development of life from non-life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal. Charles Darwin simply brought something new to the old philosophy -- a plausible mechanism called "natural selection." Natural selection acts to preserve and accumulate minor advantageous genetic mutations. Suppose a member of a species developed a functional advantage (it grew wings and learned to fly). Its offspring would inherit that advantage and pass it on to their offspring. The inferior (disadvantaged) members of the same species would gradually die out, leaving only the superior (advantaged) members of the species. Natural selection is the preservation of a functional advantage that enables a species to compete better in the wild. Natural selection is the naturalistic equivalent to domestic breeding. Over the centuries, human breeders have produced dramatic changes in domestic animal populations by selecting individuals to breed. Breeders eliminate undesirable traits gradually over time. Similarly, natural selection eliminates inferior species gradually over time.

if you read all this you really are bored xD, idea is cool but i agree with Holly_official more then with this idea.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.