Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by TropMushRoom, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TropMushRoom Gold Miner DRC Player

Dec 29, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Andie__ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Mar 16, 2015
    I did not ban you for your lack of respect towards me. If I would ban you for that, you would not come back for at least 2 weeks. I banned you for not having any respect for the others, or the ones you call your 'friends'.

3rd line: "Screw you, man!"
    5th line: "Taciano, hey man, when are we going to kill Drinho? I'm already talking to my girlfriend."
    6th line: "Drinho, the lid of your a***"
    is an interesting one, I shall say.
    But the most interesting one is the last one. "I'm selling Drinho's virginity for 800 money".
    Besides the swearing and disrespect, you kept on tping him without his permission, which is against the rules you SHOULD know.
    I seriously couldn't care less about your jokes, but in what world is cyberbullying funny?! Can you tell me? Is making a player STOP playing in a server he likes funny? Is making people sad funny in your opinion? I have seen how hostile you can be, and when I said I'd mute you or warned you, you simply said "ban me then." Well, you can make jokes with your friends, and I can assure you, I'm not your friend, nor gave you any permissions to treat me like one. I am there to protect the players and punish who's wrong, not to have their frustration taken out on me. By the way, don't mix the things. I tempmuted you for flood and swearing once, that did not influence in your current ban at all.
    Do you need any other proof? I have a thousand pages like that one.
    --- This message was merged, May 20, 2016 ---

Are you already trying to get him banned? I'll look into that whenever I can. Can you send us a screenshot of the times you reported someone P R O P E R L Y and the answer was "ticket unclear"? The staffmembers won't close a ticket with that answer if they understand what you are saying, so maybe improve your english? Or maybe even your portuguese, to have a decent translation to english (using Google). ​
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Nov 10, 2013
    Player has been given what he requested a screenshot of where he was misbehaving and that is supplied by Andie.
    It is clearly visible that the ban was justified and for that reason the ban will not be removed nor will it be shortend.
    Making another topic regarding this ban will be useless and will be locked. And let me give you one last tip START BEHAVING BETTER TOWARDS PLAYERS!!! so you can prevent getting banned/muted again.

Topic closed.
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.